How Much Do ACE Diet Pills Cost?
ACE, which stands for Appetite, Control, and Energy, is a diet pill made by Saba that can be purchased online or at health and nutrition stores. Some pharmacies may even carry the product. ACE is an all-natural weight loss supplement that not online helps you to burn calories and fat, but also suppresses your appetite so that you are not as hungry. This can also lessen the cravings that you have for certain foods. ACE has helped many people get to their goal weight, so maybe it can help you too.
How much is it?
- If you want to use and market the product, ACE has a variety of starter kits that range from $59 to as much as $435.
- However, if you just want a bottle of pills, a one-month supply will usually cost $60 while a two-month supply can cost $120. The typical bottle will have 60 pills.
- According to some people on MyFitnessPal.com who have taken the pill, you should be prepared to spend around $1 per pill.
- DietingDirection.com claims that you should be prepared to spend around $60 for a one-month supply.
What is going to be included?
- There are five different kinds of ACE kits: weight-loss starter kit, weight-loss starter kit plus, weight-loss accelerator kit, weight-loss momentum kit and the weight-loss momentum kit with trial packs. Depending on the kit purchased, it will include one to two bottles of 60 pills and up to 50 two-count trial packs that you can hand out to potential customers.
- ACE pills are made of seven common ingredients: caffeine, green tea, chromium, vitamin B6, geranium flower, cocoa powder and spirulina. The caffeine is known to help reduce your desire to eat. Green tea can help burn fat within the body. Chromium is known to help process carbs and fats. Vitamin B6 is able to convert nutrients inside of the body into energy. Geranium can suppress the appetite while cocoa powder can inhibit digestion. Lastly, spirulina provides the energy and can help curb hunger. All of these are natural ingredients, which is the biggest advantage of taking ACE supplements.
- The combination of these seven ingredients is known to work together, helping the dieter lose weight and maintain energy while he goes throughout their day.
- Side effects with ACE pills can include difficulty breathing, an increase in blood pressure, sleepiness, loss of appetite, headaches, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, and a loss of energy.
- The product is manufactured by Saba. The products will be sold by individual consultants who make a commission off every sale.
- ACE diet pills should be combined with a low calorie diet for optimal results. The number of calories you should consume each day will depend on your weight, height, age, body type, and activity level. There are many calculators online that can help you figure out how many calories you should eat per day if you are trying to lose weight.
What are the extra costs?
- People who take this pill will either take a half or one pill a day, usually with a glass of water before breakfast. Since the average bottle has 60 pills inside, you will have to be prepared to purchase a new bottle every two months. However, as time goes on, some feel they need to take two a day to feel the same effects. All results will vary.
- Shipping online may be an additional cost.
Tips to know:
- Before consuming any over-the-counter pills, always discuss your options with your doctor.
- Many experts claim that these ingredients have too many side effects and the best way to lose weight is simply using a healthier diet.
- Vitamins are not FDA approved — take at your own risk.
- To see optimal results, you should drink up to eight glasses of water a day.
- While there are benefits of ACE, there are also some disadvantages.
- This product is not guaranteed and does not have an official website from which you can get information you need.
- Although the ingredients are listed, it does not give any information on how much of each ingredient was used.
- Compared to other diet pills, ACE is pretty expensive.
- One of the main problems with diet pills in general is that they do not help keep the weight off. Once the person stops taking the pills, he usually begins to gain the weight right back unless he continues to eat healthy.
How can I save money?
- There are a lot of “diet pills” on the market. Do your homework before making a purchase. In the long haul, the combination of a healthy diet and regular exercise is always the best route to lose weight.
- If you do not know what to think about the pill, talk with a consultant who can provide you with a trial pack. These packs included two pills for you to try.
- The more pills you purchase ahead of time, the more you are going to be able to save.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|