How Much Does an Acer Tablet Laptop Cost?
One of the most popular laptop brands out there today is Acer. The main reason why this company is succeeding is solely based on the fact that they offer great products for a very low price. In fact, countries such as India and more tend to consider Acer as their #1 choice when it comes down to a table based laptop.
How much is it?
- On average, an Acer Tablet can cost anywhere from $200 to as much as $800. This price will greatly depend on the type, it’s condition as well as the seller selling it.
- The Acer AS5742Z-4685 has a 15.6 inch screen, and is highly rated online. This laptop can range anywhere from $500 to $600.
- A higher end model, the AS5742-7120 has a 15.6 inch screen. This one offers more hard drive space and a faster processor. The average price for this particular model is $550 to $650.
- A smaller version, also known as a netbook, such as the Aspire One AOD255-2509 ranges from $250 to $325.
- One of the higher end Acer branded laptops such as the AS7741G-7017 is anywhere from $850 to as much as a $1,000.
- One model such as the AS5742-7653 has a 15.3 inch screen. This varies from $600 to $725.
What is going to be included?
- Every computer is going to vary depending on the model that you choose. Most are going to come with it’s core processor, a hard drive as well as other features such as a USB Drive, etc. Each model is going to greatly vary so be sure to read the description to know exactly what your computer is going to get.
What are the extra costs?
- For additional software, you’re going to have to pay extra for more popular packages such as Microsoft Word and more. Most software packages are going to vary from a $10 to $300+
- For those that want to purchase a Netbook, you will find that it doesn’t come included with your typical CD Rom. Instead, a USB Drive / Flash Drive may be required. These alone can cost $10+ depending on the brand, and what capacity you need.
- Other accessories may be needed such as a laptop bag, a car charger and more. While these are optional, you will more than likely want to consider one.
Tips to know:
- Screen sizes play a vital role when it comes to a tablet PC. If you’re unfamiliar with the screen size, it may be ideal to look at the screen size in person.
- Do you need 3G access with your tablet? This is going to enable you to access 3G networks when you’re not on a WiFi network. Keep in mind that if you get 3G access, monthly fees are going to apply.
- Is a camera important? Older tablets won’t have these capabilities but many of the newer ones will. If you want to take pictures with your tablet, be sure to consider one with this feature.
- Make sure that you look into the amount of storage that you need. If storing a lot of music, movies and more, it may be ideal to get a hard drive with a lot of space.
- If you’re going to get this tablet to replace a laptop, think again. Remember that a tablet is only going to do so much.
How can I save money?
- Highly consider purchasing your Acer used. Sites such as eBay can help you save at least 50%. If you want to go this route, be sure to know of the exact condition.
- Look for special offers, or coupon codes. If you want to purchase brand new, you may want to hold out for a good deal.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|