How Much Does Adobe Acrobat Cost?
Adobe Acrobat is a software applications designed to deal with documents more quickly and easily. This software allows users with Windows, Macs, Unix\Linux, Mobile, and OS/2 Warp computers to manipulate Portable Document Formats (PDF’s) and share them with others. It is a user friendly application that comes with Adobe Acrobat Reader, and can be purchased in professional or full versions. The Reader alone will allow users to print and preview documents in PDF’s, while the full version will let users view, print and modify documents and as well as create another PDF files from multiple applications.
How much is it?
- Adobe reader can be downloaded for free. This will be required to read the PDF files. This software can be downloaded on all operating systems, including smart phones such as the iPhone and Android.
- Adobe Acrobat Standard is priced between $120 to $300. The older versions are priced lower.
- Adobe Acrobat Professional for Mac and Windows will fall between $150-$400. The edition for students and teachers is usually lower.
- Adobe Acrobat Suite is priced at $800 – $1000.
- Upgrades to Standard and Professional cost $100-$150.
What is going to be included?
- The software includes all the features needed in combining a wide range of content, even video and interactive media, in a single compressed package for sharing different kinds of documents.
- The software comes in media such as a DVD-ROM. Some dealers are offering free shipping depending on the location of the buyer. There are sellers who are also offering a tutorial E-book or videos.
What are the extra costs?
- If the seller does not offer free shipping to your location, shipping cost is an extra expense.
- If you have no knowledge about the application, buying a tutorial video can help. This will be an additional cost if the store does not offer it for free. Tutorials and books can usually start at $10 and go up from there depending on the brand.
How can I save money?
- Teachers and students are offered discounts when buying Adobe Acrobat Professional, provided they meet the eligibility criteria; however, a student or teacher is entitled to one product only.
- Choose stores who offer free shipping. There are stores online that may offer an instant download feature as well that can allow the customer to download the software package instantly.
- Browse the internet or visit software dealers near you for sales and promotions.
- Figure out your individual needs; if you will not use all the features provided in the Acrobat Suite, then purchase the cheaper Standard or Professional.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|