How Much Do Athletic Greens Cost?
|Need a pro near you? Get multiple quotes for free online. Get your quote now >>|
Athletic Greens is a food supplement that provides the daily nutritional needs of active individuals. Athletic Greens provides different products that are all geared toward getting ideal nutritional insurance. Made with selected ingredients, the products are designed to enhance the nutritional weight of the products’ formula. Athletic Greens products are solely obtainable at the manufacturer’s website at a “Direct from Manufacturing” price.
How much does it cost?
- Depending on the product, plan on spending around $40 to as much as $150 for a 30-day supply of Athletic Greens.
- As mentioned on the official website, AthleticGreens.com offers the following products:
- Athletic Greens Platinum Bundle – $146.90
- Athletic Greens Trinity Stack – $111.95
- Athletic Greens (30 Servings) – $77 (Loyalty Program), $97 (single bottle)
- Athletic Greens (60 Servings) – $147
- Athletic Greens Omega3 Fish Oil – $39.95 (Loyalty Program, 30-day supply), $49.95 (single bottle)
- Athletic Greens Performance BCAA – $39.95 (Loyalty Program, 30-day supply) and $49.95 (single bottle)
- Athletic Greens Vitamin D3 – $41.85 (3 bottles), $13.95 (single bottle)
- FourHourBodySupplies.com, for example, sells a 360g bottle (30 servings) of Athletic Greens for $97 and the monthly refill is $77. The double dose (monthly auto refill) costs $147.
- GreenReviews.com states that a 360-gram bottle of Athletic Greens Superfood Cocktail costs $77, or $2.50 per ounce.
What is going to be included?
- Athletic Greens products include the multi-nutrient formula Superfood Cocktail, Omega3 dietary supplement, amino acids, Vitamin D3 dietary supplement. The items can be purchased in 30- or 60-day servings as well as in bundles or packages.
- The Platinum Bundle includes the Athletic Greens Superfood Cocktail, Athletic Greens Omega3 Fish Oil, Athletic Greens Performance BCAA (amino acids), Athletic Greens Vitamin D3, and Athletic Greens Travel Packs. The Trinity Stack includes Athletic Greens Superfood Cocktail, Athletic Greens Omega3 Fish Oil, Athletic Greens Vitamin D3, and Athletic Greens Travel Packs.
- According to the official website, there are 9 reasons that you should consider taking Athletic Greens:
- “Phenomenal Nutritional Insurance: Nature loves Variety! Athletic Greens® is packed with 75 specially selected natural ingredients in optimal amounts. Athletic Greens® makes it easy to avoid nutrient deficiencies and optimize total body health.
- “Energy: Boost your absorption of nutrients and feel the difference. Athletic Greens® contains whole food sourced ingredients in their natural form, with co-factors and enzymes intact that are recognized as nutrients and absorbed by the body.
- “Alkalinity: Athletic Greens® is massively alkaline forming, with more than 8 grams of nutrient dense RAW green superfoods per serving.
- “Absorption: Athletic Greens® is packed with digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics that all work together to improve digestion and gastrointestinal function.
- “More Time: Get it all in one with each 12 gram super serve. Athletic Greens® is full of RAW greens, antioxidants, herbs, enzymes, co-factors, mushrooms, vitamins, scarce nutrients, adaptogens, trace elements and minerals, pre and probiotics.
- “Protection and Immunity: Athletic Greens® is full of plants, fruits, herbs and mushrooms to detoxify and protect – each serving provides the antioxidant equivalent of between 10 – 12 servings of fruit and vegetables (ORAC 5000).
- “No Compromises: Athletic Greens® contains absolutely no synthetic chemicals, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind, no GMO’s, herbicides, or pesticides, no wheat, dairy, gluten, corn, lactose, sucrose, dextrose, egg, yeast, or peanuts and no animal products.
- “Suitable for anyone on a special diet: Paleo, Primal, Slow Carb Diet, Celiacs, Vegans, Auto-Immune, can all use Athletic Greens® without any problems.
- “No Risk: 60 Day Empty Bottle No Questions Asked Guarantee – if Athletic Greens® isn’t the best supplement you’ve ever tried, simply return the bottle (even if empty) for a complete, no questions asked, 100% refund of your purchase price.”
What are the extra costs?
- Depending on one’s preferences, Athletic Greens may be taken along with other food supplements; however, the company states that the product, especially the Superfood Cocktail variety, is already a complete nutrient formula in itself.
- As stated above, plan on spending at least $50 to $150 per month for your refills.
Tips to know:
- Athletic Greens products are sold directly, without the services of middle men, thereby eliminating costs associated with indirect selling.
- Athletic Greens Superfood Cocktail can be used by individuals who are on special diet programs such as Slow Carb Diet, Vegans, Paleo, Primal, Celiacs and Auto-Immune.
- Take advantage of the 60-Day No-Questions Asked Satisfaction Guarantee. This program accepts returns, including empty bottles, and refunds customers 100% of the purchase price.
How can I save money?
- Take advantage of the free Athletic Greens Superfood Cocktail Travel Packs with orders of Athletic Greens Trinity. The travel packs normally cost $28.
- Enroll in the “Auto Refill” program to obtain significant discounts off the regular cost of Athletic Greens.
- Purchase Athletic Greens Loyalty Program products directly to get significantly discounted pricing. Buyers who take advantage of this offer automatically get their next 30-day supply of Athletic Greens products 30 days from the date of their first order. Loyalty Program members also have the option to have shipments adjusted to suit their needs and consumption levels.
- Consider other products on the market. For instance, a 6 ounce container of Green Vibrance Powder retails for $22 to $40.