How Much Does the BICSI Certification Cost?
The Building Industry Consulting Service International, or BISCI, provides a program for people that would like to expand their knowledge in the telecommunications industry. Most employers prefer people that have credentials to perform the services for which they are hired. This is why, after completing college, a lot of people go further and acquire a certification to boost their credentials. There are many certifications available depending on your specialty and education background, and the BISCI is one of them. It is considered to be a high level of skills training. Having this type of certification can definitely provide an edge to the person willing to take it.
How much is it?
- There are several factors why the price for taking BICSI certification can be different. Because this certification is offered in many different countries, the price can change depending on your locations. Another factor for the price of BICSI certification is the type of course the person would like to take since there are classes that can be taken in person or online. Because of the large range of tests and levels, the price range is also quite large. The certification can cost anywhere from $50 to $2000.
- The official website of BICSI provides the price for the different courses offered to get BICSI certification. They offer a price list for the courses that they offer, and each one costs a different amount. Courses for ITS Designs fundamentals can range anywhere from $55 to $350.
- Courses for Information Technology and distribution design can cost anywhere from $745 to $1895. Some of the most expensive courses offered are for Data Center Design; these can cost anywhere from $1895 to $1995.
- Online courses can also be taken to finish a course for BICSI. BICSI Australia provides these courses from Media Selection to Grounding and Bonding, and they can cost anywhere between $95 and $350.
What is going to be included?
- There are several benefits for having a BICSI certification. This type of certification gives a competitive advantage and is greatly considered by employers. You will also be able to gain the skills and knowledge through industry experts.
- These certifications will allow you to earn continuing credits that will help you build your future and will help you show your clients that you are current with the different trends and technologies of your field.
What are the extra costs?
- If you would like to get an advantage before taking the examination, there are sample exams that you can take which usually costs $99. This does not guarantee that you will pass the exam, but it will prepare you for what is covered on the exam.
- There are fees that you will need to take care of when you want to renew your license. The price would depend on the location where you took the certification.
Tips to know:
- Paying for certification can be a costly investment, but it can almost guarantee you a prospective future since employers will know that you have undergone specific training for the job that they are trying to fill.
How can I save money?
- To save money, you can try getting online courses; just be sure that you have a stable internet connection. Staying at home while finishing the course can definitely save you money since you do not have to worry about transportation to and from class.
- Another way to save money is to check for different schools that offer BICSI certification. You can compare prices and go to the one that offers it at the lowest possible price.