How Much Do Bleaching Trays Cost?
Bleaching trays are one of the options that are sought after by a lot of people since they offer fast results. A person’s smile can say a lot about his personality, but there is a huge difference between smiling with yellow teeth compared to bright white teeth. As a person ages, however, the mineral structures in the teeth can change as well; this leads to darkening of the teeth. Teeth can also be stained by other things or can darken in color due to lack of proper care. There are plenty of options available to help whiten a person’s teeth. Bleaching is a common procedure in cosmetic dentistry, and bleaching trays allow a person to do this procedure at home.
How much is it?
- Bleaching trays are usually available as a kit but they can be purchased per piece as well. These kits can include different items and have different qualities, and this can great affect the cost. Bleaching trays are also manufactured by several companies that can sell the product at competitive prices. On average, plan on spending around $7 to as much as $100 for a bleaching tray kit.
- If you already have the whitening gel, a bleaching tray can be purchased from various retailers online. For instance, a bleaching tray which is made of a soft gel and does not need to be boiled before use can cost $8 to $30. A set of two bleaching trays with the same quality can be bought for $9 to $40.
- Upper and lower custom dental bleaching trays come in a complete set which includes two custom laboratory made whitening trays, whitening gel, and built in reservoir. This type of set can cost anywhere from $45 to $65.
- WhiteningTrays.com is an online retailer that sells bleaching trays. The site has an extensive selection of bleaching trays. They sell a bleaching tray kit that includes the whitening trays and whitening gel which can cost $60 to $70. There are dental whitening kits that include four sets of bleaching trays and can cost $83 to $90.
- Smilox is another online retailer that offers do-it-yourself bleaching trays. The site offers many teeth whitening products such as a three-pack bleaching tray that includes three bleaching trays made from soft gels that are ultra thin. Prices here range anywhere from $20 to $60.
What is going to be included?
- Bleaching trays are usually made of different materials but most of them are designed to be as comfortable as possible when worn. Most bleaching trays are made of soft gels and would not require to be boiled before using.
- If you buy a bleaching tray kit, it will include all of the materials needed for whitening. It includes the bleaching trays, reservoir and whitening gel. It should also include instructions for use and application.
What are the extra costs?
- Since bleaching trays do not work on their own, you will need to purchase whitening gel that will be placed in the bleaching tray for the whitening effect to happen.
How can I save money?
- To save money, it is a good idea to buy the complete kit rather than just the bleaching tray. A complete kit would include all of the items needed to make the bleaching tray work.
- Before you purchase bleaching trays, consider other cheaper teeth-whitening options. If these do not work, then start considering the bleaching trays.