How Much Do Cheek Implants Cost?
Cheek implants are used to emphasize the on a person’s face. Since most people look at our faces when we talk to them, this is the part of the body that gets the most attention. There are several aesthetic enhancement procedures being performed today through the use of modern technology. Cheeks implants are just one of the many options that can be done to a person’s face. There are two main way that cheek implants can be done. First, the plastic surgeon may place a solid implant over the cheekbone to give the look of a more defined cheekbone. Second, the patient’s fat or extra tissue may be injected into the cheeks to make them larger.
How much do cheek implants cost?
- Different clinics that perform cheek implants can charge for the service differently. Depending on which procedure is chosen, the price may also vary.
- On average, the cost of having cheek implants can range from $500 to as much as $5,100 for both implants. Since this is deemed a cosmetic procedure, most insurance companies will not cover a procedure such as this unless it is deemed medically necessary.
- RealSelf.com, a website that provides feedback from different people that have undergone the procedure, will help you identify the costs as well as the risks associated with the procedure. The cost for cheek implants according to this site can be anywhere from $650 to $5,500. The price varies greatly depending on the location of the clinic where the procedure will be performed.
- TheDocShop.com is a site that provides lists of clinics that can perform the procedure. The cost for cheek implants according to the site can be anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000, while all of the additional tests can increase the price to around $5000 or more.
What is going to be included?
- During the procedure, the surgeon will make a slight incision in the cheek where the implant is going to be placed. It is generally made underneath the lower eyelashes so that the scar will not be visible. After a pocket has been created, the implants will be inserted. After the insertion, the area will be closed up. The procedure should take no more than one hour.
- The payment for the cheek implants will include an initial consultation with the doctor as well as the use of the facilities such as the operating room.
- X Rays will be required to identify the condition of the cheeks since this is necessary before the procedure is performed.
What are the extra costs?
- Anesthesia will be needed when this procedure is performed which will be added to the total cost. The cost for this can be different depending on the type of anesthesia.
- After care medicine as well as additional visits to the doctor are considered additional costs.
- Depending on the clinic that will perform the surgery, surgical fees can be applied in addition to the quote rather than included. Make sure you inquire about this before you go through with the procedure.
How can I save money?
- The location where the procedure will be performed can affect the price. For example, a procedure like this will cost a lot more in California than it will in a state such as Indiana. You can browse through the web to check which clinics can provide the service at a lower price. Remember that you want to question a clinic that is offering prices at a steep discount. With your health, you may not want to be too cheap.
- If the procedure is needed to be done due to an accident, ask your insurance provider if they can cover some if not all of the cost for the surgery.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|