How Much Does Chelation Therapy Cost?
Chelation therapy involves administering substances to remove heavy metals from the body such as mercury, iron, arsenic and other forms of toxic metal poisoning. There are specific treatments that can be performed to a human body depending on the type of illness it has. Although chelation therapy is specifically used for the purpose of cleansing the body, it can also be used as an alternative medicine which can be used to treat heart diseases and autism. It should be noted that this procedure may have side effects but they are not prominent.
How much is it?
- There are different ways to administer chelating agents to the body and this is one of the factors that make the price different. The types of chelating agents that are administered can also play a role in the price difference of the treatment.
- On average, the cost for chelation therapy can be anywhere between $75 and $150 per treatment. The total cost for the treatment, depending on the medical condition, can be anywhere from $3,000 to $4,000.
- According to OralChelation.com, the chelation treatment administered through this procedure can range from $120 to $150 and may require 20 to 30 treatments, which can total to $5000 to $6500.
- CardioRenew.com offers oral liquid EDTA chelation therapy products that ranges from soft gels to their signature product, the cardio renew. This is a six week EDTA system cleanse that includes three bottles of chelating agents priced at $130 to $140. They also offer different packages for the therapy that include several bottles of the product with different numbers of soft gels. These packages can cost anywhere from $150 to $370.
What is going to be included?
- The price mentioned for this type of treatment would only include the chelating agents that will be used during the entire procedure.
- Chelation therapy must be administered by a medical professional and should be applied in a medical facility such as a clinic.
- This type of medicine is considered a holistic way to remove a variety of wastes that are within the body. As these treatments are taken, the amino acids will break down the foods you eat, helping remove toxic waste within. It can also help with removing heavy metals from the body such as lead and iron.
What are the extra costs?
- If you are undergoing chelation therapy, you will need to consult a doctor. You will need to take care of the professional fee which is in addition to of the total cost of the payment for the treatment itself.
Tips to know:
- When considering chelation therapy as an alternative medicine for your condition, try to go for the usual treatment and consult with your doctor. Only consider chelation therapy when it is used as intended which is to remove heavy metals from the body.
- Since this is considered a holistic medicine, you will find that most insurance companies will not cover a procedure such as this. Consider talking with your insurance company if you have any questions.
How can I save money?
- It is not a matter of saving for the treatment that you chose but the value of your health that matters. Since many people consider chelation therapy as an alternative medicine that can treat several illnesses for a cheaper price, it is still preferable to undergo the normal medical procedures for that illness.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|