How Much Does a Chick Fil a Birthday Party Cost?
Chick-fil-A is a fast food chain that started in Atlanta, Georgia, and is located mostly in the south east region of the United States. Chick-fil-A was founded by a Christian family and takes part in many charities, foundations, and fundraisers for different non-profit organizations. They also partner with many other foundations to offer opportunities for young people of all ages. Chick-fil-A does all of this while also providing high quality fast food that is the favorite of many people. As part of their corporate purpose, many Chick-fil-A locations offer birthday party packages for people of all ages. If you’ve been a fan of the Chick-fil-A cow or the food or you want to support them in all that they are trying to do in the surrounding communities, then a birthday party for your child may be a great idea.
How much is it?
- On average, a Chick-fil-A birthday party will cost anywhere from $7 to $13 per child, depending on the amount of food needed. For instance, a four-piece nugget meal retails for $8.25, while a six-nugget package will retail for $9. Since every location is independeatly owned by the franchisee, the prices are going to vary. So for example, a party of 20 children will cost around $165 to $260. To get the exact pricing for your local area restaurant, call them up to see what kind of packages they have to offer.
- To receive more information on the Chick-fil-A birthday parties, refer to their official page.
- According to this Voices.Yahoo.com article, the average Chick-fil-A birthday party is $9.50 to $12.50 per child.
What is going to be included?
- During a birthday party, Chick-fil-A is able to offer a variety of catering options.
- Typical birthday parties are going to include coloring sheets and crayons; chicken nuggets; small fry; kid’s sized drink; and a kid’s size Icedream(R). Every child that is in attendance will also receive a gift bag, coupon for a future meal, balloons, and a unique birthday party t-shirt. If you want to see what the birthday party looks like, Magnolia Blossom’s Blog did a write up on how her experience was with her son.
- A Chick-fil-A birthday party is perfect for parents who do not have time to get all the gift bags and food together themselves. Chick-fil-A will do all of that work for you!
- During the party, a “Partee” coordinator will be designated to the room. This attendant will be able to help hand out the food, take orders, accommodate any special requests and even assist the special cow mascot.
- The room will be reserved for 90 minutes.
What are the extra costs?
- Applicable taxes may apply. Some people also choose to tip their party coordinator, but at some locations these coordinators may not be allowed to accept tips.
- Cake or desserts, aside from the Icedream, will not be included. If you want to bring your own cake or dessert, plan on budgeting.
Tips to know:
- Birthday parties must have a minimum of at least six children.
- If the restaurant has a playground, it will not be shut down for the party. This means that the playground will still be open to other children who are not with your party.
- You are allowed to bring in your own decorations ahead of time; however, they must be approved before bringing them into the restaurant.
- Parents have noted that this kind of party is ideal for those that do not need planned entertainment. Since the only entertainment involved is the playground, younger children may get bored relatively quickly.
- Since spots can fill up fast, try to make your reservation at least three to six months in advanced.
- Parties are often only available during certain time blocks.
How can I save money?
- On occasions, you may be able to find local Groupon type deals for a local birthday party.
- Since each restaurant is independently owned, some owners may be able to negotiate with you on the pricing.
- If you want to have Chick-fil-A food at your party, you could choose to go buy a bunch of kids meals and take them back to your house instead.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|