How Much Does Dimple Surgery Cost?
Dimples are a feature located on the cheeks of a person’s face. Dimples are perceived as a very cute attribute, and there are many people that wish they had dimples. The ones who are lucky enough to have dimples are many times envied by those who do not. Like many other bodily features, however, cosmetic surgery can be performed to give you a feature which you do not naturally have. The most common types of cosmetic surgery are breast enlargement, liposuction, and nose jobs. Dimple surgery is another option, although it can be quite expensive.
How much does dimple surgery cost?
- Dimple surgery is performed by a plastic surgeon and the price that they can demand for the procedure depends on their skills, abilities and reputation. The more reputable they are, the more expensive their services will be. The location of the clinic can also have an effect on the price. Clinics located in areas such as Los Angeles or New York City will most likely charge more than those located in Indiana. On average, the price of dimple surgery can range anywhere from $1,200 to as much as $2,700.
- For example, DrAharonov.com is the site of a plastic surgeon that performs dimple surgery. He is located in Beverly Hills and specializes in performing different types of aesthetic enhancement procedures. Dr. Aharonov can perform dimple surgery for $1,500 to $2,500 depending on the number of dimples a patient would like to get. Some people may prefer a dimple on one side only.
- Another clinic that offers different plastic surgery procedures is MehtaPlasticSurgery.com. The clinic is situated in Anaheim, California, and also provides dimple surgery; this service can cost anywhere from $1,200 to $2,200.
What is going to be included?
- The doctor that will perform the procedure will evaluate your health to be sure that you are in good condition before the surgery is performed. They will brief you with the step by step procedure of how the surgery will eb performed so you will have a good understanding of it.
- Your doctor will provide the prescription for your medicine which is necessary so that the wound will not get infected and so that any pain you feel is minimal.
What are the extra costs?
- Just like any type of surgery, you will need to take prescription antibiotics to make sure that the wound does not get infected. These medicines are going to cost you in addition to the payment for the surgery itself.
Tips to know:
- Dimple surgery is performed to improve a person’s appearance and nothing more. There are people that are really self-conscious about what they look like that even the tiniest detail is noticed. If your job does not require it, then try not to have this procedure done to you.
- A patient would have to go on several days off of work since the surgery can result in the swelling of the face.
- The same side effects and risks that you encounter in a medical surgery can apply to cosmetic surgery as well.
How can I save money?
- If there is not a specific reason why this procedure is necessary, then simply avoid it altogether. Something as small as a dimply is not worth the money most of the time.
- Remember that dimple surgery is not covered by your insurance company since it is an aesthetic procedure. If you have decided to get this procedure done, check local plastic surgeons and see who offers the lowest price for high quality work.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|