How Much Do the Disneyland Fireworks Cost?
Disneyland fireworks are among the many highlights that visitors young and old look forward to at the end their evening at the resort. Disney offers a host of programs that give tourist and visitors the opportunity to witness an awesome display of fireworks. The cost varies from one program to the next and each one provides a number of ways to watch the show. These shows are done every night throughout the year, but there are special displays for major holidays.
How much does it cost?
- The cost to watch Disney fireworks through the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage cruise, according to Walt Disney’s Disney’s Contemporary Resort, is $30.99 to $34 for children and $53.99 to $59 for adults. The cost includes a moonlit cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon, with the fireworks display as the finale.
- Tickets to watch Disney fireworks at Disneyland Resort in Southern California cost $51 to $74, depending on what day the tickets are purchased.
- According to Mouzekateerz.com, the cost to watch Disney fireworks through a specialty cruise along the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake at the Magic Kingdom or Crescent Lake at Epcot costs $284 for a 21-foot, 8-seater pontoon boat, and $346 for a 25-foot boat that seats 10 people. The price includes a pontoon boat operator and snacks.
- Overall, be prepared to spend around $50 per person just to watch the Disney fireworks.
What is going to be included?
- A Disney fireworks show typically may be preceded by a parade, a tour, and a costume or dance party. Fireworks show such as the Halloween Screams Fireworks is exclusive to Mickey’s Halloween Party and takes place at 9:30 p.m every night. The Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage Cruise includes confections served in a pirate-themed setting and a view of the fireworks in the center of Seven Seas Lagoon. The Fireworks and Intimate Dining cruises are also available, with each cruise accommodating up to 18 people.
- The actual fireworks show is a spectacle of sights that is sure to make your money well spent. According to many reports online, the fireworks display will last about 15 minutes and will be the best fireworks show you have ever seen.
- The fireworks show will coincide with the time of year. For instance, the fireworks shows around Halloween will have Halloween music playing and will be geared especially for that holiday.
What are the extra costs?
- When bringing a vehicle to the park or resort to watch Disneyland fireworks, customers will need to pay parking fees if they have larger vehicles; otherwise parking is complimentary.
- When you are at the fireworks, there will be many other things available for purchase. Not only are there snacks and drinks, but there are also many glowing toys that can be bought. These include glow sticks, hats, glasses, etc.
Tips to know:
- If you are on Main Street, you can get the best view of the Disney fireworks in front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle. If you are in the Fantasyland area, you will see the Disney fireworks in front of you and behind you, giving you two directions from which to watch the display.
- Some Disney Resort frequenters say that the ticket and transportation center dock is also a good location to watch the Disneyland fireworks. There are a number of advantages of this particular viewing spot. Firstly, you do not need park admission, there is rarely a crowd, you can hear the music played, and the spot allows you to view the display straight-on.
- Disney spends close to $20,000 a night to produce their fireworks show.
- If you do not know where to go to watch the fireworks, do not know where to park, etc., you can just follow the crowd. You will easily find a place to park and sit.
- If you are going to be sitting on the ground, you may want to take a blanket on which you can lie down or place all of your belongings. Many people choose to take coolers and snacks to the show.
- Visit Disney Land’s website to get a list of locations from which you will have a good view of the fireworks. This site can also describe all of the different shows they have, making it a lot easier to make a decision.
How can I save money?
- Disney usually offers select dates when tickets are sold at discounted Passholder prices. Customers can save up to $16 per ticket on select dates and when they purchase tickets in advance.
- Consider checking in a hotel close to a Disney Resort. Choose one that offers free parking and breakfast. Most hotels will let you park at the hotel in the morning and ride the shuttle to and from Disney Park. This will not only save you money, but it will also help you avoid the hassle of driving in traffic and finding a place to park.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|