How Much Does a Finger Tattoo Cost?
A tattoo is a type of body art that can be done almost anywhere on the human body. People have different reasons to get tattoos, and they therefore decide upon different designs, colors, and locations. While some people like having their tattoos large and obvious, others would like something simple and subtle. A finger tattoo is a great way to accomplish this. Some of the most popular finger tattoos resemble a ring, but there are some people who prefer to have their fingers wrapped with tattoos of different designs.
How much is it?
- Finger tattoos, like normal body tattoos, can be produced with different designs. These designs vary in price depending on the complexity. The skill and experience of the tattoo artist can command a different price for the service, and the location of the shop can also affect the price.
- On average, a finger tattoo will cost anywhere from $50 for something small to as much as $250 for something a little more complex.
- According to website PropagandaTattoo.com, the cost of having finger tattoos can range from $50 to $175.
- The tattoo shop TexasBodyArt.com offers a variety of finger tattoos through their shop. The shop offers different tattoo designs from which the person can choose. The site also has information about after care for the tattoo after it has been performed. The price of their service can range from $80 to $200.
What is going to be included?
- You will be presented with a portfolio of the possible tattoo designs that can be selected. If the design that you wanted is not included on the catalog, you will need to present the tattoo artist with the design of your own.
- The tattoo artist will perform the procedure in the shop using proper equipment that is sanitized to avoid infection. He will also provide initial after care for the tattoo, such as putting oil in it to avoid scarring, after the procedure has been completed.
What are the extra costs?
- One of the possible additional costs to consider is bringing in your own design. Since the artist will have to adjust to your preference, he may charge a little higher compared to the normal rates that they offer the service for.a stock design that he has done before.
- Each finger tattoo will be charged separately, and you will have to pay for the tattoo on each finger you choose. The price would also vary from finger to finger depending on the design of the tattoo on each of the fingers.
Tips to know:
- There are several tattoo designs from which you can choose. When it comes to a finger tattoo, the ring is the most popular. But there are other types that also look good, such as getting a letter on each finger and forming a word on your knuckles.
- Make sure that the items and equipment used for the procedure are sanitized. It is the artist’s responsibility to provide you with equipment that has been cleansed to prevent infection and spread of disease.
How can I save money?
- You can save money by selecting a design that is not as complicated as other designs. For a customized design of the tattoo, make sure that it is simple and it does not have a lot of colors.
- Tattoo artists can provide the service at discounted prices. Make sure that you look around your area to check if there are tattoo artists that can offer the service at a lower price.