How Much Do Balloons Cost?
Balloons are bags made of nylon, rubber, polyester, or vinyl materials and are filled with gases, air, or liquids. There are different forms and sizes, and balloons serve various functions as well. They can be used as toys or decorations, for transportation, advertisements, or scientific data, as well as for military purposes. Balloons intended for decorations, toys, and advertisements are formed into different shapes and printed with various images that will look festive and convey some sort of message, such as “Happy Birthday” or “Congratulations.” Balloons used for transportation, scientific, and military purposes are specialized and operated systematically.
How much is it?
- Party balloons used for toys and decorations come in different sizes, shapes, colors, and prints. The price of these balloons can vary depending on the complexity of the design, the printing cost, and the overall decorative impact the balloon will have. They are priced anywhere from $1 – $20 per pack with assorted shapes, designs, and colors. Keep in mind that these balloons are not yet inflated.
- A pack of 11″ latex balloons will cost $10 to $20. Balloons that can be used for “animals,” etc., can cost anywhere from $6 to $15 for a pack of 200 or more. Punching ball balloons can cost anywhere from $5 to $7 for a pack of 4-6.
- You can also hire professionals to make balloons as the main decoration material during special occasions such as a baby shower. These balloons are customized according to the client specifications. Usually, there are package services in which customers are given a selection of designs and can also give their suggestions if they have any. The package cost depends on the quantity of the balloons to be used and the complexity of the design requested by clients. The cost may be anywhere between $125 – $250.
- Balloons that are designed for a special occasion such as a wedding can cost anywhere from $1 to as much as $7 per balloon. These types of balloons can have special messages and colors that go with the overall theme.
- Massive clear balloons can cost anywhere from $1 to as much as $30 depending on the size. Some clear balloons can be filled with items such as flowers or even hearts.
- Larger balloons, 20 ft. in height or more, with specific artistic designs can cost up to $3,000.
What is going to be included?
- Decorative and toy balloons come in packs of 20 to 100 pieces or more. This price usually does not include air or an inflator. An inflator will cost anywhere from $10 to $200.
- Some balloon dealers will offer free shipping if you buy balloons of larger quantity from their online store.
What are the extra costs?
- If you have a lot of balloons to use, you will need a balloon inflator or a helium tank. See, “How much does a helium tank cost?“
- Each design or artwork added to customized balloon orders will mean additional cost depending on the service provider.
How can I save money?
- Buying balloons in bulk can save you money.
- Instead of buying the inflators, you may consider renting a helium tank from a local party supply company.