How Much Do Meeting Rooms Cost?
Meeting rooms are venues where meetings or training sessions are usually held. They are usually rented by companies if there is no space available to hold such events in their office. Meeting rooms should provide a well furnished meeting space including tables and chairs and should be professional and affordable. These types of meeting rooms are most often offered by hotels or conference centers. The price for meeting rooms depends on several factors such as the size of the room, the equipment included in the room, and the location of the meeting room.
How much is it?
- Overall, the price to rent a meeting room can be as little as $20 to as much as $500 per hour for a meeting room. On average, most companies are going to spend anywhere from $20 to $75 per hour.
- Cubicles that fit 1 to 3 people can cost $10 to $20 per hour. Conference rooms that fit up to 6 to 8 people can cost upwards of $18 to $35 per hour. Larger rooms that accommodate 10 to 15 people can cost $40 to $60 per hour.
- Larger meeting rooms that hold more than 100 people can be close to the $150 to $300 price range.
- According to the site DavinciMeetingRooms.com, the price for meeting rooms ranges anywhere from $25 to $53 per hour depending on the location.
- A site such as Regus.com has meeting rooms located in various locations and they offer the rooms for $45 to $104 per hour.
- A place such as the McallenConventionCenter.net located in McAllen, Texas shows rental rates for different types of rooms that have several sizes and commodities. The rate of the rooms that they offer ranges anywhere from $72 to $520.
What are the extra costs?
- Meeting rooms come with standard packages that include several accessories and equipment such as a fax machine, projector and internet access. For any additional items or accommodations that you may need to add, the price can rise. The price for the additional commodities will vary depending on the item that is added.
- Internet, phone or fax access may be an additional fee depending on the company rules.
What is going to be included?
- Room rates include the basic accessories and materials needed to facilitate a meeting or conference. Some companies will provide pens and papers while others will have a TV, internet connection as well as video conferencing.
How can I save money?
- Pick a meeting room that is close to your area. This will make sure that you do not spend on unnecessary transportation costs.
- Consider meeting in an area that does not require a payment up front. Places such as a library, park or even a restaurant can be more cost effective than a meeting room. Be creative when it comes to picking out a meeting space. As long as you don’t have more than 5 people, it shouldn’t be that hard to find a place that can accommodate you.
- Don’t choose a room that had a lot of added commodities if these are not necessary because you will probably be paying more for this type of room.
- If holding a meeting at a restaurant, consider calling up ahead of time to have a room set up. Many can offer bulk menus as well as other things.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|