How Much Do Pillows Cost?
Pillows are a type of cushioning for the head and other parts of the body. Although pillows are mainly used for sleeping, there are others that are used for decorative purposes such as throw pillows. Needing to rest and refresh yourself will be a lot easier with the right pillow and bed. Because everyone is built differently, there are various types of pillows that can be purchased. Pillows can be filled with different materials such as feathers or cotton. The comfort that pillows provide lasts all through the night, unlike uncomfortable pillows which can leave you with neck pains in the morning.
How much is it?
- Pillows vary in size and shape, and the price can vary according to the factors. Another reason that the price of pillows can differ is the type of materials used to fill it. Depending on the use of the pillow, such as a bed pillow or throw pillow, the price can rise or fall. Some pillows can be used for therapeutic purposes, and these types of pillows can cost more. On average, a pillow will cost anywhere from $15 to as much as $70.
- A higher end pillow such as a memory foam pillow can cost anywhere from $26 to as much as $55 per pillow. For example, the Z by Laouf Memory Foam pillow retails for $18 to $40.
- A coil pillow can cost $35 to $40. Pillows that are sold in bundles can often cost $30 to $65 for a set of two.
- A body pillow that is about five feet long will often retail for $35 to as much as $80.
- Target.com sells several kinds of pillows; some of them are filled with gel rather than the conventional cotton or feather. They sell a reversible gel memory foam pillow for $25 to $35 depending on the size. They also have other types of pillows sold for $16 to $25.
What is going to be included?
- Depending on the type of pillow that you purchase, the materials with which it is filled can be different. Some pillows may have cotton inside while others may have feathers; these have been the most common fillings used. Pillows come in different sizes which can be anywhere from Standard to King size.
What are the extra costs?
- Pillows can be housed in pillowcases, and the size of the pillowcases is proportional to the size of the pillow itself. There are pillowcases that have Velcro or zippers to make sure that the pillow does not fall out of it. Pillowcases can start at $5 per piece and go up from there depending upon the quality that you want.
Tips to know:
- There are various types of pillows available in the market. Even though some may cost less, do not sacrifice quality for a lower price. Choose the right type of pillow for you and make sure that you are comfortable using it while you are sleeping.
- Some pillows are specifically designed to provide cushion and support to a specific part of the body. If you have a special need, it is suggested that you purchase these types of pillows for maximum comfort.
How can I save money?
- Pillows made out of high quality material can be more expensive,but they will last longer. There are pillows that deflate over time, which can result in discomfort. This can then prompt you to purchase another set of pillows. Investing a little more for a more expensive, high quality pillows enables you to save in the long run.
- Pillows are widely available and can be found at almost any chain store. They are often found on sale or sold in a bundle; check the sales ads to find the store that sells them at discounted prices or stores where they are offered at a lower price.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|