How Much Does a Facial Cost?
A facial is going to clean, exfoliate as well as help nourish the skin to help clear your face, as well as hydrate it. When attending a spa, this is one of the most popular selections made here. There are various types of facials including a “deep cleansing”, “deep-pore” as well as more.
How much are typical facial prices?
- Your average day spa is going to charge around $50 to $250 a facial. This is going to depend on the city where you go to, as well as the packages that you choose. Many packages include more than just your typical facial.
- A resort, for example may have a facial included but it can cost as much as $150 to $500 a day.
- A facial such as an Hyperbaric Oxygen Facial can cost anywhere from $145 to $200. This procedure will stimulate the skin, regenerating new skin cells, plumping the skin surface to also help with reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- For example, the Class Act Spa in Bay City, Michigan charges $135 for a custom facial, manicure, pedicure and lite make up application.
- Mary Lynn’s Massage and Day Spa in Gilbert, Arizona charges anywhere from $75 to $150+ a session.
What is going to be included?
- Depending on your package, you can either get a facial, or you can get a whole package that includes many other procedures such as a manicure and more. The average facial is going to range anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes long, depending on the package that was chosen.
- Some spas may also include some take home lotions. This lotion will be used for future use to ensure that your skin stays hydrated.
What are the extra costs?
- Some spas may only offer package deals. While some have A La Carte options, a package can easily add $100-$200 on top of the prices you’re already paying.
- Some may require that you come in for more than one session. These sessions can last up to 5-10 times, highly influencing the price.
- Most facials are going to include procedures such as extractions, a microdermabrasion, light peel and/or exfoliation.
- If you have skin problems that the facial can’t get rid of, it may be ideal to consult with a local dermatologist. Many people tend to think that a facial can get rid of skin problems, which isn’t always the case. A licensed dermatologist can commonly offer prescribed creams and more for those with problems such as age spots, acne and more.
- While optional, many spas will appreciate a tip that can range anywhere from 10 to 15% of the total bill.
How can I save money?
- Consider doing the facial at home. There are many kits online that you can purchase for less than $50.
- Keep your eyes peeled on coupon based sites such as Groupon.com. They have great deals for a lot of spas in your area all the time. This alone can save you 50%+
- Some spas may offer discounts to those that are currently senior citizens or even a college student. Consult with the spa to see if they offer these types of discounts.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|