How Much Does a Ferrari Cost?
A Ferrari is the common name given to automobiles that were manufactured by the Italian sports car manufacturer, Ferrari. The company is based in Maranello, Italy, and was founded by Enzo Ferrari. Ferrari is one of the most popular sports cars in the world. Most Ferrari are driven on roads while there are others made for racing, prominently in F1 racing. The Ferrari has different car models available, and depending on the model of the car, the price can be different.
How much does a ferrari cost?
- On average, the ferrari cost can be anywhere from $180,000 to as much as $450,000 depending on the particular type as well as if it is used or new.
- The model F430 can cost anywhere from $180,000 to $210,000. A convertible can have a base price that ranges from $200,000 to $250,000 depending upon the features that are picked out. The 599 GTB Fiorano can cost anywhere from $280,000 to $350,000.
- The 458 Italia has a base price of $225,000 to $250,000. The California can cost anywhere from $190,000 to $230,000.
- According to the site MotorTrend.com, the cost of a Ferrari can be anywhere from $190,000 to $310,000. The car models found on their site range from the Italia to the California.
- The Ferrari California, Ferrari 599 and 458 Italia are some of the most common models sold in the market and they are priced from $192,000 to $410,000; this information is from the site NewCar.com.
599 GTB Fiorano
NOTE: This is just a ballpark figure. Keep in mind that these figures can change if you want to purchase the car used.
What are the extra costs?
- Additional features added to the car can significantly raise the price. The prices noted above are the base prices and can rise from there.
- Keep in mind that these types of cars are going to take premium fuel, costing more than typical unleaded fill ups.
- Car insurance for an exotic car such as a Ferrari is fairly high compared to a standard sports car. Check with car insurance providers such as esurance to get a quote.
What is going to be included?
- There are different options from which you can choose when you buy a new Ferrari. These options mostly include the addition of different parts as well as replacement standard parts for better parts. This can provide additional performance or to improve the car’s aesthetic aspects.
How can I save money?
- Consider checking second hand prices on auction sites such as eBay. Used cars can have a price tag that is significantly lower than the base prices listed above.