How Much Does a Gazebo Cost?
|Need a pro near you? Get multiple quotes for free online. Get your quote now >>|
Gazebos are pavilion structures that serve as a bandstand or rain shelter. Gazebos can also be placed during special events as a place where guests can gather, and even bigger gazebos can accommodate a whole event. Gazebos have different shapes and sizes. Some gazebos have added features for different purposes such as to make it accessible and easily put up. Prices for gazebos are different based on their structure, design, durability and type of materials used for it.
How much is it?
- On average, a gazebo is going to cost $200 to $20,000.
- Ace Trading has a basic style gazebo called the “Living Accents” which has a 10 x 10 dimension and is sold for $100 to $330. A Parisienne modeled gazebo which also measures at 10 x 10 is perfect for your patio and can cost $280 to $450. This gazebo is a temporary one that can be set up and taken down fairly easily.
- A bigger gazebo that measures 10×30 can be used for parties such as wedding receptions. This could cost $120 to $350 for a simple tent setup.
- A kit that contains all the materials to build a permanent gazebo can cost $1,500 to as much as $12,000. This kit will include the wood, the plans, and all the materials necessary to construct the gazebo.
- Those that want to build the gazebo themselves can expect to pay $1,000 to $2,500 for the materials that are necessary to construct one.
What is going to be included?
- The fabric that would serve as the roof and the skeletal structure are included when you purchase a gazebo.
- Most kits will include the screws and bolts used to hold the structure together.
- Instruction manuals are also included for gazebos that can be easily put up. A kit will include the plans that include step by step instructions on how you can set it up.
What are the extra costs?
- Lighting your gazebo is an important feature that not only makes a clear surrounding but also makes your gazebo a sight to behold during the evenings. A 140 light string that you can put around your gazebo costs $20 to $55.
- To keep bugs and insects out, a screen may be needed. Screening a gazebo can cost $200 to $600 depending on the size, as well as if a professional is needed to install it.
- For larger kits, shipping fees may apply online. Check with the store to see if there are any local pickup options to save on this cost.
- Professional contractors will charge anywhere from, $600 to $2,000 or more to construct a gazebo. This will depend on the complexity of the project.
How can I save money?
- Buy a gazebo that simply meets your demands. You don’t need to buy bigger ones if you hold smaller events.
- You can purchase a gazebo that has screens built in rather than buying these separately to save money and prevent insects from getting in.
- If you want to hire a professional, consult with at least 3 different contractors. Services such as Service Magic can help you find the best quotes in your area.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|