How Much Does a Jacuzzi Cost?
A Jacuzzi is a nice thing to have in the Winter months, as well as the Summer months. If you have the intentions of installing one in your backyard, or maybe even in your home, you’re probably wondering what one is going to more than likely cost you. While many factors come into play, here are some things to consider.
How much are jacuzzi prices?
- Purchasing a Jacuzzi new can vary greatly in price. The size, as well as the model and the quality are all going to greatly influence the price tag. According to the HandyCanadian.com, the average cost for a brand new one can cost you anywhere from $800 to as much as $5,500+
- Purchasing a Jacuzzi with all the bells and whistles such as armrests, contoured backrests, a control panel, lights, pulse controls and more can easily cost you in the range of $12,000 and up. Some can go as high as $25,000.
- A used Jacuzzi will generally be around 50-60% off the newer price tag. While a used Jacuzzi may see like a great route, you’ll have no idea on how it’s been used in the past and if it will work for the future. A used one will vary from $300 to $3,000.
What is going to be included?
- All the features will generally come included with the Jacuzzi as a whole package. Some packages are going to vary in what comes included with it. Be sure to read the description, as well as consult with a professional salesman that can help you understand what you’re going to receive.
- Many packages are going to come equipped with cleaning solutions, as well as the necessary products needed to keep it going for the years to come. While they may come in trial versions, they will only last for a few applications.
What are the extra costs?
- Most Jacuzzi tubs are going to have to be installed. To have a professional come out to your home to install it, this will cost anywhere from $500 to as much as $5,000. This is going to vary on many various factors such as plumbing, the man hours needed to put into the project, as well as the size of the tub in general.
- After the tub is installed, cleaning products will be needed for this in order to keep the water clean, as well as the lining the tub itself. Products such as a ph balancer, filters, liners and more can cost upwards of $25 – $50 a month.
- If you decide to have a professional company do the maintenance of the tub for you, this will range anywhere from $50 to $200 a month depending on the size, and your location.
- Running the Jacuzzi in the Winter can be costly as you will have to heat it up more often, resulting in more electricity. On average, this can raise your electric bill by $1 to $3 a day.
How can I save money?
- Consider purchasing a Jacuzzi used. This is going to knock 50-60% off your initial costs.
- Consider installation yourself. This is only recommended for those that are very familiar with plumbing, and other household maintenance issues. This will help set back the costs for labor prices.
- Be sure to maintain the Jacuzzi yourself. While a professional company is nice, doing it yourself is a lot cheaper. E-commerce based stores such as Amazon have a great selection of Jacuzzi cleaning products.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|