How Much Does AGA Stove Cost?
The AGA stove is one of the many types of stoves available to consumers. Although there aremany different appliances that we use for cooking, the most common item that we use is the stove. Manufacturers of stoves try to find innovative ways to introduce their product to the market, so each stove brags different features and have different designs to make them unique from one another. The AGA stove is one of the more popular stoves today. These stoves were invented by Gustaf Dalen and they are known for combining heat source and two large hotplates and two ovens in one unit. The AGA cooker is known for its longevity as there are cookers that have been known to work for at least 50 years.
How much is it?
- The price of these stoves usually ranges from $3,500 to $10,000. The AGA stove comes in different varieties and can be purchased in many home appliance stores both in-store as well as online. The price usually depends on the number of ovens and stove tops the device has. These features vary depending on the model number of the stove.
- For example, a mid-range level stove which is made of stainless steel and has 7 different multi-function programmable ovens can range from $5,000 to $7,500.
- A model such as the Legacy range, which has 44 inch dual fuel stove, 6 burners and a cathedral door, ranges in price from $6399 to $6700.
- US Appliance is an online appliance store that sells different models of the AGA stove. Probably the cheapest model that they have is the stainless steel 36” self clean dual fuel range. This model can be purchased for $4,349 to $4500, while the higher end models that they offer can be purchased for $9,245 to $9521. This particular higher-end model is a six four series cast iron dual fuel range.
What is going to be included?
- The AGA stove has different features that can be very useful to someone who is serious about cooking. Depending on the model of the stove, the number of burners and ovens can be different. Also, the sizes of the ovens and the stoves can be different.
- The ovens have integral ignition, which is activated directly from each control without the need to use a separate button.
- Manufacturer’s would provide warranty for the ovens that can last more than 1 year. Each manufacturer’s warranty will vary, so be sure to read into the fine print to know what is going to be covered.
What are the extra costs?
- There have been reports that the AGA stove has a higher energy consumption compared to a traditional stove. The gas used for the stoves can be considered as an additional cost.
- Maintenance for the AGA stoves is also considered an extra cost if the warranty of the product has expired already.
How can I save money?
- There are stores that may sell the stove at a discounted price. These stores usually cut at least 5% to 10% off of the total price of the stove during sales and promotions. Keep your eyes peeled for deals that may be shown online.
- It may be best to check for used models through sites such as Craigslist.
- Even if your warranty is expired, it doesn’t hurt to call the manufacturer and see what they are willing to do. Many companies will still cover things to keep their name suggested and referred.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|