How Much Does Coke (Drink) Cost?
Coke, which is short for Coca-Cola, is a type of soda or pop with which most people are familiar. Coke is not only popular in the United States, but around the world as well. This carbonated soft-drink is something that many people drink as a way to quench their thirst. Coke can be sold in grocery stores, convenience stores, vending machines and restaurants all over the world. The formula used to make Coke was originally developed as a form of medicine. When that did not work out, the makers, John Pemberton, realized that it made a great drink instead. Coke can be served in many forms and available in many sizes. The most common forms are in a can or a plastic bottle or else served as fountain pop. Each can of coke can be the regular 12 oz or can come in smaller 8 oz cans. A plastic bottle of coke commonly comes in 20 oz or 2 liter container. The type of Coke that you should buy depends on why you are buying the drink as well as where you are. While Coke is not all that expensive, there are still things that influence the price as well as ways that you can save money.
How much does it cost?
- On average, Coca Cola is going to cost anywhere from $1 to as much as $2 per 20 ounce bottle, depending on your geographical area.
- A 24-pack of 12 ounce cans will retail for $8 to $12. A 12-pack can be half of that.
- A 2-liter can cost anywhere from $1.25 to $2.
- Copytechnet.com states that a 20 ounce bottle of Vanilla Coke costs about $1.39 in Southeast Georgia.
What is Included?
Because of the reputation of the Coca-Cola company, each can of coke comes with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason, you can call Coca-Cola company, discuss your issue, and possibly be reimbursed for the product.
There are other Coca Cola products such as Diet Coke, Caffeine-free Coca Cola, Coca Cola Cherry, Coca Cola Zero, Coca Cola Vanilla, Lemon Coca Cola, Lime Coca Cola and even Coffee Coca Cola. These different products may cause you more compared to buying the regular Coca Cola.
What are the extra costs?
- There are extra costs if you want Coca-Cola products delivered to your doorstep. Due to the weight, most online retailers charge more for shipping.
- There are many things that come along with Coke. There are many products such as t-shirts and collectibles available for those who really love the product. There is also a Coca-Cola museum located in Atlanta, Georgia that can be visited. The museum lets visitors see how the product is made, learn the history about it, and have some fun creating new personalized Coke products.
Factors that influence the price:
- Kind of Store: Depends on the store where you buy it, it is going to range differently. For instance, a can of Coca Cola is more expensive in a convenience store compared to the grocery store. Events held at large venues tend to be the most expensive place to purchase a soda.
- Restaurant Location: Although there is a standard retail price, a glass of Coca Cola will vary from one restaurant to the other. Expect to have a more expensive glass of Coca Cola in a five star restaurant compared to your favorite local deli restaurant.
- Size: Coca Cola products come in different sizes. You could for a 12 oz. or 16 oz. and the price will vary. The price will also vary if it is in a bottle or in a can.
Tips to know:
- If you are going to order a glass of soda and it comes from a dispenser, you could request not to have ice in your drinks. When you think about it, soda from a dispenser is already cold. That way, you could have more to drink and it will last you longer.
- Coca-Cola from the refrigerator or on ice is the best way to enjoy it. Room temperature soft drinks are just not the same.
- In many states, there is a bottle deposit that is paid. This is an extra $.10 per can or bottle when you purchase the product, but this deposit is reimbursed when you return the can or bottle to a local recycling facility. For example, a 12-pack of Coke cans may cost $3, but the customer will pay $4.20. However, when the 12 empty cans are returned, the customer will receive $1.20 back. This process encourages recycling of aluminum and plastic materials.
How can I save money?
- Buy Coca Cola products in bulk if you plan to have a party in your house. The more you are able to purchase, the more you can save. Check warehouses such as Costco.
- Do not go for canned Coca Cola products; they tend to be more expensive per ounce compared to the bottles and 2-liters.
- Most grocery stores often hold sales for these products. If you can wait, try to purchase them on sale. This is especially true when there are holidays such as New Years or popular events such as the Super Bowl.
- Coca Cola often has coupons in the local paper and online. You should look for coupons and check the sales ads in the paper before shopping.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|