How Much Does a Keurig Coffee Maker Cost?
Many people are attracted to the Keurig coffee system because it only brews one cup of coffee at a time. This results in less wasted coffee as well as a greater variety of coffee flavors from which you can choose.
How much is it?
- On average, the Keurig branded coffee makers will cost anywhere from $79 to as much as $250. This will depend on the features that the maker has. Some of the features that they may have include programmable times, a carafe, grinder and more.
- One with a grinder can cost anywhere from $80 to $150. This brewing system can not only use the cups, but grind coffee grounds as well.
- A single cup machine can range anywhere from $70 to $175. These tend to be the most popular package due to the simplicity of the product.
- A carafe based model is ideal for offices and for those that want to brew more coffee than the average user. This type of machine can average from $100 to $250.
- The smallest Keurig, the Keurig Mini Brewer, will cost about $90.
- The Keurig B40 Elite will cost about $120.
- The Keurig B60 Special Edition will cost about $140.
- The Keurig B70 Platinum will cost about $160.
What is going to be included?
- Most Keurig coffee makers will come with a few samples of Keurig coffee cups. This will depend on the model purchased.
- Some Keurig coffee makers will come with a reusable filters, while other filters may need to be replaced.
- Limited warranties will come equipped with the makers. This can last up to more than 90 days when purchased.
What are the extra costs?
- Probably the largest cost of the Keurig coffee maker is the Keurig single-serve coffee cups. These can cost $.50 – $1 per cup depending on the brand and flavors. Most of these will have to be purchased in bundles. The Keurig brand has hundreds of different flavors that can be used with the machine.
- Certain accessories can be purchased for the Keurig. If your coffee maker did not come with a reusable filter, one can be purchased for about $15. A carousel made to hold your individual Keurig cups will cost about $25. A refillable Keurig cup, which can be filled with any store-bought coffee, will cost about $17.
How can I save money?
- The best way to save money on a Keurig coffee maker is to watch the sales ads at your local stores or online. They go on sale quite often since they are such a popular item.
- Add up the costs because over time, this machine can great rather expensive when buying the refills. While the machine is very convenient, purchasing coffee grounds and brewing regular coffee can save the average user a lot of money each and every month.
- If possible, consider purchasing one used. Since there are so many models out there, sites such as Craigslist and eBay are a great option for those to find a reliable used machine. If purchasing used, be sure to ask about the condition as well as see it work in person before making the purchase.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|