How Much Does a Lady Jane’s Haircut Cost?
Lady Jane’s, a salon designed with men in mind, offers HD televisions while you wait and a relaxing VIP experience that could put just about anyone to sleep. While most salons are geared toward women, Lady Jane’s makes men feel important and Today, Lady Jane’s is known as one of the fastest expanding men’s hair care companies in the United States. As of 2014, Lady Jane’s has a presence in five states.
How much is it?
- On average, a Lady Jane’s haircut by itself is going to cost $16 to $19 for a basic cut. If any premium add-ons need to be added, such as a waxing, color or facial hair trim, additional charges will apply. For example, a color could cost an additional $30. Every location will vary based on its geographical location.
- According to tonawanda-news.com, the price for a haircut was $10 in the past; however, as of today, the company raised its prices to $16 per cut.
- AnnArbor.com said that the Lady Jane’s in Ann Arbor, Michigan, charged $12 for a cut, shampoo and shave.
What is going to be included?
- Unlike traditional haircuts, Lady Jane’s offers a ten-minute scalp and neck massage prior to the cut, followed by a specialized shampoo and conditioner. The client is treated to a VIP experience that includes a hot steamed towel treatment and more. Before the haircut begins, customers will be able to lounge in recliners while watching sports on the televisions spread across the building. As one customer put it: “It’s basically a bar scene without the alcohol.” Most locations also features sports memorabilia and pool tables or other games to help pass the time.
- Lady Jane’s owner Chad Johnson states that “We set out each day to make the Lady Jane’s experience better for each and every guy. That’s what sets us apart, that’s what makes us the best- no, ONLY place for guys to get a great haircut in an environment designed specifically for them.”
What are the extra costs?
- Aside from cutting hair, Lady Jane’s also offers the following services:
- Invigoration Shampoo. This is not your average shampoo. Lady Jane’s begins with invigorating shampoo and conditioner that can refresh the scalp, and this is accompanied by a 1o minute head and scalp massage that is second to none.
- Mustache/Goatee/Beard Trim. Facial hair is very unique and can be different for each man. Some people like it full, others thin; some like it long, other like it short and trimmed. No matter your style, the Lady Jane’s stylists can help you achieve the look that you want and that is right for your face.
- Color and Highlights. Even though many people think that guys only get their hair colored to cover up the gray, this is not always the case. Many guys like to get highlights just like women do to accentuate the hair style. Others like to get a completely different color just to try a new look. No matter your reasons, Lady Jane’s can give you the exact look that you are seeking.
- Facial Waxing. Waxing is known to last much longer than a shave since it takes the hair out at the root rather than at the surface. If you are tired of shaving and want a little bit of a break, or you want to clean up those eyebrows, you can try the facial waxing service at Lady Jane’s.
- Tipping is not included in the prices mentioned above. Tips can be any amount, but most stylists will expect at least $3 to $5 for a hair cut, perhaps more for coloring or other services.
- If you choose to purchase products after your cut, this can be an additional charge. The salon offers products like workable wax, thickening shampoo, molding paste, and molding gunk.
- Taxes may be charged separately if products are purchased.
Tips to know
- Since Lady Jane’s can sometimes can get busy, it is highly advisable that you make reservations ahead of time, especially if you do not want to wait.
- Be sure to take advantage of the complimentary drinks they offer.
- There are some people who have a negative perception of Lady Jane’s. However, these people are advised to visit one and experience the atmosphere before making a judgment. There is nothing inappropriate about Lady Jane’s, and it is a fine place to take your boys to get haircuts as well.
- Lady Jane’s supports many different charitable organizations. When you get your hair cut at Lady Jane’s, you are giving them even more opportunity to give back to the community.
How can I save money?
- Like any other place that cuts hair, keep your eyes peeled for any special promotions or coupons. For example, in the past, they held a free hair cutting event to try and break a world record.
- Some locations have package deals where you can combine various services for a flat rate.
- Unless you are looking for the experience, there are many haircut franchises in your area that will be a lot cheaper than Lady Jane’s.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|