How Much Does Lavender Oil Cost?
Lavender oil is an essential oil obtained by distillation from flower spikes of certain species of lavender. Although there are many products that we can get from plants, oil is one of the most popular things extracted from plants. One of these oils that is commonly used today is the oil that comes from lavender. While extracting oils from plants is an age-old concept, the process used to do this has changed many times over the years and is still changing today. Today’s technology has made it even easier to extract and use lavender oil.
How much is it?
- Lavender oil can being used for many different purposes. There are several products available on the market and each is offered at a varying price. Lavender has a light and soothing scent and this is one of the reasons why the oil for this plant is mostly used for aromatherapy. On average, lavender oil can range from $12 to $30.
- Lavender Aromatherapy oil that can help tone the body’s mind and balance can cost $4 to as much as $30 per 2 to 4 ounces. This will vary depending on the brand manufacturing it.
- A lavender baby oil that is designed to give a baby a smoother skin can cost $2 to as much as $15 per bottle. These oils can come in either a gel or lotion form and most bottles are 6 to 8 ounces.
- Lavender essential oils that have a fresh sweet scent that is sooth and refreshing can range from $6 to $29 per bottle. Again, the price will greatly depend on the brand and the size of the bottle.
- Lavender oil’s soothing properties can be applied to dry scalp to provide moisture to the roots of your hair, and it is very effective in treating headaches and migraines. It has been said that this oil has cell regeneration capabilities that were used in folk remedies to prevent scarring, stretch marks, and wrinkles. This type of lavender oil can cost $18 to $26.
- For example, cold pressed oils that can penetrate the skin quickly and are also rich in antioxidants with a blend of vitamins A and E can cost $19 to $34.
What are the extra costs?
- If you are going to use lavender oil, you will have to buy an aroma diffuser, which will preferably be made of a flame-less candle. Aroma spa scent diffusers can cost $25 to $35.
What is going to be included?
- Included is the amount of oil that you will purchase as published on the label. Some oil may come with a dropper making it easier to take the oil from the container without wasting excess oil.
How can I save money?
- Buy enough lavender oil and do not purchase any excess amount that is not needed. You should also consider purchasing lavender oils in packs, as they are usually offered at a discounted price.
- Different companies sell the same product at different prices. Be sure to compare prices and buy the product that is offered at the lowest price. Lavender oil has the same basic scent and the differences are slight.