How Much Does Luminess Airbrush System Cost?
Air makeup is an all-natural, water-based product that offers natural colors that are preservative free, fragrance free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic. Those with sensitive skin have found fantastic results that help them achieve a smooth appearance that does not irritate their skin. Because it is applied in a very fine mist, wearers have said it feels like they do not even have makeup on at all.
The ability for makeup to be flawlessly and easily blended makes airbrushed makeup quite appealing. The same cannot be said for traditional liquid and powder foundations that need to be applied with sponges, brushes, or fingertips. In fact, nothing except the makeup itself ever touches the wearers face. When properly applied, this coverage can last as long as eighteen hours and still look as fresh as the moment it was first done. If you have been struggling to find a makeup that works for your skin type and skin tone, Air makeup might be the answer your searching for. However, you will need to purchase the application system in order to apply this makeup.
How much is it?
- Users will need to purchase the Luminess Air Makeup spray unit, as well as proprietary makeup that will not clog or ruin the applicator. The most basic Luminess Airbrush system spray gun will run about $200, although some can find one at an introductory price closer to $150. Most spray units will cost between $200 and $400 each. While that may seem high for some people, good maintenance practices will ensure the unit lasts for years. Consider it one beauty investment that is well-worth the price.
- On Amazon.com, a makeup starter kit retails for $180.
- Luminessair.com charges anywhere from $189 to $400.
What is going to be included?
- Luminess offers the following systems: everyday beauty, beauty, heiress, luminess spa, pro hot pink, pro, pro gold, and platinum. Using the system, the makeup is sprayed across the body of face using a stylus that produces a light mist color. These micro-dots will apply to the surface of the skin, creating a traditional makeup look. The makeup is rated to last up to 10 hours.
- The basic system will include the airbrush system and makeup that can create up to four shades of foundation; it can also include a cleaning bottle, blush, bronzer, glow, and foundation.
- Users are able to choose from the following shade groups: fair, medium, warm, tan and deep.
- If bought from the manufacturer, it will come with a limited one-year warranty.
- Luminess claims that using the airbrush system will give you younger, radiant looking skin that will instantly make you look 10 years younger. They also offer a money back guarantee to customers that are not completely satisfied with the product.
- The Airbrush makeup system is great for all skin types, such as dry, oily, or combination. It is also great for skin of all ages, from teens to women in their 70’s.
What are the extra costs?
- Refill tubes of foundation are priced around $20 each. However, the opportunities to improve one’s appearance are not limited to just facial foundation. For example, the company lets you join a “beauty club,” which mails you makeup on a regular basis for $30 per month.
- Eye shadows, body tanners and bronzers, and even hair highlights are possibilities with air makeup application systems. These cosmetic and beauty items — shadows, liners, and concealers — will cost the same as any other quality makeup product. They tend to run between $10 and $30, depending on whether a single color or full set is bought.
- Other than buying the unit, wearers will not be spending anymore than they normally would for their beauty products.
Tips to know:
- Do not worry if you want to bring this system with you on vacation or elsewhere. The units are light and small enough to be portable. This makes the unit and its components ideal for travel. Users can look beautiful no matter where they are.
- One of the best investments the modern woman can make is purchasing a complete makeup airbrushing system. Luminess Air makeup provides the perfect combination of simplicity and affordability that they will thoroughly enjoy for years.
- Be sure to read reviews before committing to a product. There are many complaints swirling around the Internet, so it is your job to find the weakness and perks of the product before buying.
- If you are worried about how to use this product, there are many video tutorials online that can help you learn the process.
How can I save money?
- If you do not mind buying a used product, check out eBay or Craigslist to maximize your savings.
- Visit a local makeup store to see if they have a Luminess Airbrush system on hand that you can try. This will give you the opportunity to ensure that you like the system and that it will work for you before you spend your money on it.
- When buying new, be on the look out for coupon codes or sales.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|