How Much Do Mickey Mouse Ears Cost?
Buying Mickey Mouse ears, or ear hats, is an ideal way to commemorate a Disneyland trip. A wide range of choices are available, so the prices can vary for different styles. There are several suppliers that offer a vast range of selections with options to choose from such as different colors and styles, while other suppliers may have limited choices. The price for a Mickey Mouse ear hat may be priced lower or higher from various resources depending on a number of factors.
How much does it cost?
- Disney Store, for example, offers a variety of ear hats at different prices and colors, including the following: ear hats for kids and for babies at $13.95; personalizable ear hats for girls at $16.95; ear hats for adults at $13.95; personalizable ear hats for men and Bride Minnie Mouse ear hats at $19.95; while ear headbands cost from $19.95 to $22.95.
- According to InsidetheMagic.net, Mickey Mouse ears called Glow with the Show, which do not only interact with World of Color and the Mad T Party but also cycle through colors, can be purchased at Disney California Adventure for $25.
- Various ear hats offered at Mouse Shoppe cost between $17.95 and $23.95.
- On average, plan on spending anywhere from $13 to as much as $27 for a set of ears.
What is going to be included?
- Purchasing Mickey Mouse ear hats basically involves going to Disney World and choosing from among the many stores offering huge selections of ears for kids and for adults in a range of colors, designs, and forms. There are some stores that offer discounted prices on some ears as well. Many of them offer free name embroidery services, while others will perform this service for a fee. If you choose to buy online, you will find that the choices are often limited.
What are the extra costs?
- Getting customized Mickey Mouse ear hats require additional costs. Customers pick out an earless dome cap, a set of ears, a patch, and then have the ear hat embroidered. The selections are priced individually, including embroidery.
- If you choose to have a name embroidered on non-customized Mickey Mouse ear hats, you can get the service for about $2 per ear hat. Some stores may charge per letter rather than a flat fee. However, some dealers offer the service for free.
- At Disney Store, personalizing an ear hat costs $4.95.
- Buying ears through Disney often requires you to pay more in shipping than in tax.
- Express delivery also entails additional charges.
- Some hats require batteries in order to function properly. These batteries will need to be replaced when they die.
Factors that influence the price:
- Type of ear hat. The price for an ear hat depends on the type of hat chosen. A basic Mouseketeer hat designed for an infant is often smaller and, thus, costs less than a style-specific tuxedo groom Mickey Mouse ear hat for men with a classic top hat. Also, an ear hat may come in the form of a headband (for girls). The cost of an ear headband with more elaborate designs and materials are typically higher compared with one having only basic frills.
- Material. Depending on the supplier, ear hats may be made with different types of materials, with high quality, imported ones naturally priced higher.
- Personalization. Some suppliers offer ear hats that can be personalized for a fee. Personalization may entail embroidering up to 10 characters.
- Limited editions. Mickey (Minnie) Mouse ear hats offered for a limited time, such as the Year of the Ear edition, cost higher because of their highly-collectible features.
Tips to know:
- Some Mickey Mouse ear hats are exclusive to specific Disney resorts.
- Compared to buying online, getting Mickey Mouse ears at Disney World gives you a lot more choices, including a chance to design your own ear hat. They also offer a variety of ear hats for various times of the year, which are not usually offered online.
- Always ask about the company’s refund and return policy when dealing with online dealers. Some companies offer full refund if products ordered do not arrive in 30 days.
- For online orders, make sure to check that payments are withheld until you confirm that you are satisfied with the items you ordered.
- When ordering online, make sure that your items are delivered on schedule, as you may not want to receive Mickey Mouse ear hats after a Disney World trip.
- If you purchase any special edition ears, keep them in good condition. They may be a collector’s piece some day.
Questions to ask:
- Do you require a deposit for pre-orders?
- If I need to cancel a pre-order, what do I need to do?
- How many days will it take to ship personalized/customized online orders?
- Do online orders come with free embroidery services? What are the conditions?
- What is your policy if an order arrives in an unsatisfactory condition?
How can I save money?
- Some online retailers offer a lower price when you purchase a minimum number of eligible promotional items.
- Check out online special offers and see if they have Mickey Mouse ear hats on sale.
- Check the internet for wholesale dealers offering lower prices for bulk orders.
- When buying Mickey Mouse ear hats by bulk, take advantage of free shipping offers for minimum orders.
- Check retailer websites offering free standard ground shipping for a minimum amount.
- Sign up with legitimate websites that offer Mickey Mouse ear hat coupons.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|