How Much Does a Navel Piercing Cost?
A navel piercing is also known as belly button piercing. This is a type of body piercing that can cause little to no problems with the body as it heals very rapidly. Navel piercing doesn’t actually involve piercing the navel. Instead, the upper rim of the navel is pierced, while the jewelry placed is left dangling in the navel itself. Most people suggest that the right age for getting this piercing is around 13 years old. The price for navel piercing depends on the person performing the process as well as the type of jewelry placed when the piercing is done.
How much is it?
- On average, a navel piercing can cost anywhere from $40 to $65 depending on the location and company doing it. For a higher quality based belly ring to be included with the piercing, it can cost $10 to $35 extra, depending on what type of ring is chosen.
- For example, a body piercing service offered in Florida can cost anywhere from $40 to $45, while a navel piercing offered in California has a wider range of price. This type of body piercing can cost anywhere from $30 to $65.
- Belly button piercing in the state of New York costs almost the same as what the price in other states is offering. Navel piercing in this area can cost anywhere from $50 to $60.
What are the extra costs?
- During the process, you can ask to have additional oils and aromatic candles to be included which can add to the healing process. These services can run anywhere from $5 to $20 depending on the additional request.
- If you want a more sophisticated type of body jewelry, it will command a higher price. You can put any type of jewelry made from silver to gold, which definitely costs more than the free stainless steel jewelry included with the body piercing fee.
What is going to be included?
- The piercing artist will disinfect the area and this is included with the cost of the fee that you will pay. He will also be able to answer any questions that you may have about the procedure.
- Basic body jewelry will be included with the fee for body piercing; this is usually stainless steel jewelry. It’s highly recommended that jewelry is upgraded after the procedure since cheaper jewelry can cause rashes and irritation.
How can I save money?
- Get body jewelry that is made of simple but durable materials. This is usually provided by the piercing artist so you don’t have to spend more on it. Don’t go too cheap with the jewelry as it can cause rashes or infections in the area.
- Navel piercing can be done by a lot of people. You can check with different piercing artists to get a better idea on what they charge. Make sure that the company or person providing it is certified within the state.
- Consider looking for hot offers in your local area. Many areas can offer deals that include getting a free piercing if you purchase the jewelry through them. These deals can commonly be found online or even through word of mouth.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|