How Much Does the OBIEE Certification Cost?
An OBIEE, or Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition, certification is a credential obtained by an individual after successfully passing and going through the OBIEE training provided by Oracle. The training for OBIEE would cover most of the necessary requirements needed to become OBIEE certified. The price of the training is provided by Oracle and they usually base it on the level of training that they offer. Oracle has at least 2 levels of training that they provide to candidates, which are the basic OBIEE training and the advanced OBIEE training.
How much is it?
- The basic level of training for OBIEE is the administration basic training which can cost anywhere from $400 to $550, while the OBIEE administration advanced training can cost $300 to $350.
- They also offer both training sessions in a package which can cost anywhere between $500 and $650. These are the prices are listed on Oracle.com. Some of the training programs will be held online with the use of your own laptop or computer, and the trainers can actually assist you over the network if you get stuck with a particular exercise.
What are the extra costs?
- Additional cost will involve the added training that you will need before you can become a certified OBIEE administrator. Depending on the training session that you will take the price can be different. Various study materials can cost anywhere from $10 to $100 or more.
- Food a drink during the training will not be included.
- If there is no center in your area that offers the training, you may have to go out of town to take it. This will add the costs of travel, food, and hotel to the overall cost.
What is going to be included?
- The fee will include 3 to 5 days of training which will also include the use of the facilities such as classrooms and lab activities. The fee will also cover the services of the instructors as well as the use of other equipment and materials that will be used for the training period.
- If the course is completed and passed, you will become OBIEE certified.
How can I save money?
- Always try to finish training and come out on top the first time you take it. This will boost your credentials as well as help you save on money spent retaking either the training program or the exam that comes with it.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|