How Much Does a Pizza Oven Cost?
|Need a pro near you? Get multiple quotes for free online. Get your quote now >>|
Pizza ovens are always needed by pizza restaurant operators in order to produce pizzas in a fast and timely manner. Since these ovens can cook multiple pizzas at once, they could possibly be the most important part of a pizze restaurant. A pizza oven is no different than a home oven when it comes to the pricing. The prices are going to widely depend upon the brand, the size, the features, as well as other factors.
How much is it?
- On average, a brand new pizza oven straight out of the box can often cost anywhere from $800 to as much as $10,200. The larger the pizza oven is, the more it is going to cost. The most common sizes in which pizza ovens are available include 24″, 28″, 32″, 36″ and 40.” They can usually come in larger sizes as well.
- Two of the most common types of pizza ovens can include the gas operated or wood-fire oven. Gas fired ovens tend to be 20 to 30 percent more expensive than a wood-fire oven.
- HomePizzeriaOvens.com has a massive selections of ovens available for sale. The prices can start at $1,250 for a refurbished oven and can rise all the way to something such as the Artigiano120 that retails for $5,150.
What are the extra costs?
- Shipping is not usually included in the overall quote. Due to the weight of these ovens, shipping can start at $300 and go up from there. This will greatly depend upon how far the oven has to travel.
- Due to the complexity of these ovens, it is highly recommended that you hire a professional to install it for you. Installation can cost a few hundred dollars depending on the complexity of the setup. On top of the installation, keep in mind that most ovens have to be assembled as well.
- Higher tech ovens can often come with installation software that has to be purchased separately. These ovens can have touch screens and other features to make the pizza preparation process even easier.
- Many pizza accessories are highly recommended such as an oven blanket, pizza stone, and cleaning supplies to ensure that the oven stays clean.
- Depending on the type of oven, it will most likely need to sit up on a stand. Stands can start at $150 and can go up from there. The price can greatly depend upon the quality of the stand.
- Be sure to inspect the pizza oven to see if it includes the mortar and chimney. Some ovens may include this, while others will not. If they do not, this will be an additional expense to consider.
What is going to be included?
- All ovens will vary with what is included. The average oven will come equipped with a vent, a cooking floor, steel door, and a thermometer. Optional accessories may also include a blanket and even decorative bricks on the outside.
Tips to know:
- Make sure you are aware of the amount of room you have for your oven. Since they can come in many different sizes, you need to ensure that the oven fits perfectly.
How can I save money?
- Consider purchasing a refurbished or even used pizza oven. Since pizza shops can often go out of business, they may liquidate their equipment. Purchasing a refurbished oven can often save someone as much as 50 percent.