How Much Does a Psychic Reading Cost?
A psychic reading is thought to enlighten you regarding your future. Do you want to know what your future holds? Do you wish to foresee your future husband or wife? If you do, then you may want to consider trying a psychic reading as a way to give you peace of mind about the future.
However, some people do not believe that the results of a psychic reading are accurate. If they do prove to be true, those people may say it is just a coincidence or that the reading was so vague that it could have been taken in different ways. Most people get psychic readings simply for entertainment.
How much does it cost?
- By the minute, psychic readings can cost anywhere from $1 to $5 minute. However, some services will have flat rates for every 15 minutes or so. Typically, readings will come in 15, 30, 45, 60 and 75-minute increments.
- For an hour session, plan on budgeting around $60 to as much as $350. However, celebrity or well-known psychics can charge a lot more than this.
- Myspiritualdestiny.com revealed a list of prices prior to the length of the psychic reading. For instance, a 30-minute reading ranges from $40 to $80 and a 45-minute reading costs $60 to $150, but be aware that not all psychic readers offer these reading lengths. Most of them offer a 60-minute reading that usually costs from $80 to $200.
- According to Psychicnirup.com, Nirup offers accurate psychic readings. The cost per length are as follows:
- 15 minutes — $45
- 30 minutes –$65
- 45 minutes –$99
- 60 minutes –$132
- 75 minutes –$165
- 90 minutes –$198
What is going to be included?
- During the reading, most psychics will make sure that you are on the right track in life; they will help you take action, offer the best path to take, scan for warning signs, and explore answers to the questions that you may have for your future.
- When it comes to these types of readings, you can find a variety of psychics who offer reading services, may it be face-to-face, over the phone or through the internet.
- Common aspects that psychics cover include romance, finance, careers, family, relationships, and health.
- There are different types of psychic readings, such as tarot, palmistry, tea leaf reading, scrying, psychometry, numerology. Each of these has a distinctive cost.
What are the extra costs?
- If you prefer a face-to-face psychic reading service in your home, then take note that several psychic readers charge an extra fee for travel, especially if they live miles away from your home location.
- Psychic readers will charge you extra for the additional minutes you would like to extend over the initial allotted time frame.
Factors that influence the price:
- The length of the psychic reading. Psychic reading prices may vary depending on how long will the reading last.
- The type of service. There are two major types of psychic reading service from which you can choose. This can include the face-to-face or personal psychic reading, phone psychic reading, and online psychic reading.
Tips to know:
- You should keep a distance with most psychic readers and you should never become friends. Many readers tend to be con artists, attempting to get you to come back for more and more services down the road.
- If you want to consider online psychic reading services, you should be aware that there are some sites that do not list their prices. What you need to do is contact them to make an inquiry regarding their prices. If possible, try to meet a reader in person so that you have her full, undivided attention.
- Do not go to a psychic who offers 45 minutes or an hour reading for your first time. Opt for psychics who offer short readings that last between 20 to 30 minutes and see if they carry out your expectations. If they do, then you may add more minutes for the reading as required.
- Remember, psychic readings should be done for entertainment purposes only!
How can I save money?
- When you are about to make a booking with a psychic reader, ask how much is required per session in order for you to know if it perfectly fits your budget. It is always best to pay in cash and avoid a credit card so that unnecessary charges do not show up down the road.
- If it is your first time dealing with psychic reading, consider talking to your friends who have had psychic readings in the past.
- Some psychic readers will actually give you the first few minutes for free if you are a first time customer. This is a great way to get a feel for their work.