How Much Does a Russian Bride Cost?
A Russian bride is a woman who is willing to become the wife of a man outside Russia, usually from the West. Finding your soul mate is never easy. If you think you have waited long enough but still without any success of finding the right partner, then perhaps it is about time that you look for a partner from another country. In Russia, for instance, there are the so called “Russian brides” who get to marry men from western countries. Many of these marriages also turn out successful in the long run. So before giving up on finding the perfect match, you can check out these Russian brides and eventually find your soul mate too.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of a Russian bride may vary widely. For example, the location, mode of contact, qualifications of the bride, among others, may have an impact on the cost. The cost of a Russian bride greatly depends on what services that are used and additional fees such as travel, meals, etc. On average, most end up paying $3,000 to $6,000 to find a bride. Remember that you are not technically “buying” the person, but rather investing your money into an agency to help you find someone in Russia that is single and available for marriage. This would be no different than a dating agency in any other parts of the world.
- Some companies or individuals may charge by the hour for consultation fees. This can range from $75 to $125 per hour.
- Rental and living expenses once you get to Moscow will cost around $1,000 a month. The cost of dating such as taking a woman out to dinner is around $40.
- Communication with the potential bride through an agency is around $7 per e-mail with translation. More e-mail credits would lessen the cost. For instance, purchasing 20 e-mail credits can bring down the cost from $7 to $4.
- An agency would require $700 for a package including transportation, accommodation, and an interpreter. Daily expenses when you get to Russia will be around $100.
- According to elenasmodels.com, the minimum cost of a Russian bride will be around $6,000 if you manage to find someone very quickly.
What is going to be included?
- Finding a Russian bride includes communication before the actual visit. This will be taken care of by the agency. The mode of communication includes e-mail complete with translations.
- With a consultation, the agency will talk about how to find a bride, how to avoid scams, what the visa process is like, and so forth. While they will not find someone for you and “match” you, they will coach and guide you along in the process.
- After the initial contact, you can visit the potential bride in Russia. An agency can cover the cost to include a budget package of a hotel, airport transfer and interpreter for seven days. Once you find your bride, you will be paying for the processing of her visa and other related expenses when you take her back to your country.
What are the extra costs?
- Extra costs may be incurred for expenses on special dates such as taking the potential Russian bride to an expensive restaurant or taking her on a tour..
- If you find the perfect bride, you will most likely shoulder the expenses of taking her home with you. These may include expenses for all her needs such as moving, airfare, paperwork, etc. In most cases, you will also be expected to take care of her monetarily.
- As mentioned above, do not forget to factor in meals, hotels, plane tickets, and any miscellaneous agency fees.
- If you want to have an easier time starting a relationship, you should take some Russian language courses and pay for her to take English classes. Without communication, the marriage will be much harder.
Tips to know
- Check out the cost of a Russian bride so that you will be able to prepare for it and compare costs. You do not need an agency to find a bride. Instead, consider dating classifieds or even visiting Russia to mingle with the locals. Also consider finding niche sites where you live today.
- The mail order bride industry is filled with scammers. Always make sure that you know who you are dealing with and make sure that you avoid sending large amounts of money over the internet.
- Ask for tips or gather feedback from people who have found their Russian brides so that you will have an idea of what to expect. There are many great forums on the internet that can help you with reviews and help refer you to a reputable agency.
- Russia is not the only country that provides this service. Many eastern countries do it as well.
How can I save money?
- You can save money by finding a reputable agency to help you find your Russian bride. This would guarantee you of a good Russian bride eventually without getting scammed. Before you begin with an agency, however, make sure that you know of all the fees ahead of time.