How Much Does a Shiloh Shepherd Cost?
The Shiloh Shepherd is a breed of dog that looks very similar to a German Shepherd. The Shiloh Shepherd is also like the German Shepherd in its temperament, abilities, and energy. People that have an active lifestyle often choose a breed of dog that can keep up with them. Some types of dogs are bred to be a companion and are mostly indoor dogs, while other dogs, like the Shiloh Shepherd, are active dogs who love the outdoors. They are perfect for people who like to be outside and like to exercise. The Shiloh Shepherd is very intelligent, courageous and very self confident. They are also perfect for families since they are very loyal, which is the foundation of having a perfect relationship with a pet.
How much is it?
- Shiloh Shepherds, like other breeds of dogs, can be purchased from authorized pet stores as well as online stores that posts classified ads for dogs sold by private breeders. The price of the dogs depends on their age as well as their gender. Other factors that can affect the price of the dog are the quality of the breed and the location of the seller. On average, this breed can cost anywhere from $1,200 to as much as $2,000.
- NextDayPets.com is a site that sells dogs through ads posted by their owners. The owners that posts their ads are from all across the country, and their prices can vary depending on the location. According to the site, the price of Shiloh Shepherd range from $1,300 to $1,800 depending on age and location of the buyer.
- Another store that sells Shiloh Shepherd is DoggieDealer.com. Like any other pet stores online, the site’s price of these dogs depends on different factors. The price of the dog sold through this site ranges anywhere from $1,500 to $1,800.
What is going to be included?
- When you buy a dog you, you should not have to worry about it getting any type of illnesses since the owner would already provide the necessary vaccinations as a way to protect the dogs from common diseases that can occur in puppies. Most reputable breeders will include any paperwork as well.
- Shiloh Shepherds are very similar to the German Shepherd except that they are heavier and bigger. When you have this dog around, they portray a distinct impression of superiority as well as nobility. This is an overall excellent dog to have.
- Some breeders may have a higher price that includes transportation and shipping of the dog. Make sure you look at the inclusions before you agree to purchase the dog.
What are the extra costs?
- You will have to make sure that the dog gets medical attention through the aid of a veterinarian. Make sure that you ask the vet when would be the best time to take the dog in and schedule for regular visits. Most vets will want to ensure that the dog is up to date with shots as well as make sure that it has the necessary checkups each year.
- Dog supplies are needed and should be provided to your pet. These supplies can include food and toy with which the dog can play.
- If having the dog shipped across the United States, the cost of shipping a dog can start at $250.
Tips to know:
- This type of dog is very active and you may want to make sure that they have enough activities to perform. Have them participate in your daily activities, especially when you are exercising.
- Different dogs have different temperaments, and you may want to read information regarding how to deal with varying situations to make sure that you also adjust to how you should raise the dog.
How can I save money?
- Since most of the dogs are sold by pet owners or breeders, you may want to haggle or negotiate with them and ask them what is the best price for which they can offer the dog; you may be able to lessen your cost by doing this.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|