How Much Does a Slot Machine Cost?
A slot machine is one of the many gambling devices about which a lot of people get excited. By betting a very small amount of money, even as low as a nickle, you are giving yourself a chance to make 10 or even 100 times what you put in. The reason that this is called gambling is that you do not know for sure if you are going to win, so you may just be throwing away your money. Because gambling is so popular, there are many casinos that allow you to gamble in many different ways. Slot machines can be found in any casino. A slot machine is a type of gambling machine that has three reels which spin when a button is pressed or when a lever is pulled. Each reel has a series of pictures on it. These pictures can vary in design but fruits are the most common. You may also find reels that feature numbers; one in particular has you scrambling to get three 7s to get the jackpot. Slot machines are popular in casinos, but there are houses that may have them as décor or for personal use. Working slot machines are a great way to entertain guests at a party, school function, or holiday celebration.
How much is it?
- There are different kinds of slot machines available to the consumer. Some of the machines were never intended to be used as a gambling machine and would serve as purely decorative item with functioning parts, while some are slot machines from casinos that can still be used. The price will usually depend on the purpose of the slot machine as well as the quality of the slot machine.
- On average, plan on spending anywhere from $200 for a novelty slot machine to as much as $3,000 for a higher-end model of a working slot machine.
- Experts have also noted that official casino slot machines can cost as much as $10,000. For instance, this article claims that Bally sells its machines for $9,671 each.
- Genuine slot machines are the gambling machines that you usually see in Las Vegas or other casinos. There are stores that often buy these machines and restore them to make a profit. For example, GetSlotMachine.com is an online company that offers genuine slot machines which you can purchase for your home use. They even have a demonstration of how a particular machine works using a video through YouTube. The designs of the slot machines sold through this site can range anywhere from $295 to $425.
- TO Fabulous Slot Machines for Sale is another company that sells different kinds of slot machines. This company offers various slot machines that range from video slot machines to IGT slot machines. They even carry antique slot machines in their store. The antique slot machine is considered to be the most expensive model that they have. This model can cost anywhere from $1749 to $2,500. The video slot machine that they offer can be purchased for the price of $1,499 to $2,000 while the IGT slot machines are listed at $600 to $1,000.
- GamblersChoiceOnline.com is yet another store that sells slot machines online. Like other sites that offer slot machines, you can purchase video and IGT slot machines from them. You can purchase the slot machines for the price of $500 to $1,900 depending on the type of machine that you will buy.
What is going to be included?
- When you buy slot machines, you can expect all of the parts working in good condition. The company that sells the product to you would even provide warranty in case the machine breaks at a certain period of time.
- Slot machines can come in various types. For instance, older slot machines will have a reel that can be pulled while newer machines are digital that run off a motherboard within the machine. All of the payouts and odds can be adjusted by the owner.
What are the extra costs?
- If your place is far from the location of the seller, they may charge a simple shipping and handling fee. However, some of the dealers may offer free delivery if you meet the minimum purchase requirement.
- The only extra cost associated with having a slot machine is the pay out; if you machine pays out more than it takes in, it will result in a loss of money. Remember that these odds can by changed by you.
How can I save money?
- To be able to save money when buying slot machines, go for the IGT ones since they are considered to be cheaper. Nothing beats the tactile turning of the reel compared to the video slots which looks very artificial.
- If you do not mind buying used, this can save you upwards of at least 50 percent. Try to explore the used inventory before buying new.
- If you are only wanting to use the slot machine as entertainment for a party, consider renting one rather than purchasing it.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|