How Much Does a Tarot Card Reading Cost?
A tarot card reading uses a pack of cards that has four suits. A professional will be able to read your cars as they are placed on the table. Many consider this to be a science since it is said to involve psychic abilities. Each card is going to have its own meaning that can predict life changes, a work path, and more. While many consider it to be a fun, entertaining experience, others go because they believe everything they hear may truly happen. A tarot card reading cost is going to depend on who is doing it, his experience, the location, package, and other factors.
How much is it?
- A tarot reading over the phone can cost anywhere from $1 to $3 per minute depending on the company. Over the phone, the tarot reader will be able to tell you what cards are being distributed as well as what each one means.
- In person, the same fees may apply. It can range anywhere from $1 to $3 per minute. Some tarot card readers may offer discounts for those that stay longer than 30 minutes or 1 hour. For example, a 1 hour reading may cost $45 instead of $60. On average, a reading can last 30 to 60 minutes.
- There are readers that may charge per card as well. The price can range from $3 to $6 per card.
- Those that want to read the tarot cards on their own can purchase kits and beginner guides that can range anywhere from $13 to $30. For example, a popular product such as the Golden Tarot Deck by Kat Black retails for $15 to $25.
- CathyGinter.com has a wide variety of card readings that can be chosen through her services. Her services can range anywhere from $5 to as much as $30 per reading depending on what needs to be done. For each additional reading or spread, an additional $5 to $15.
What are the extra costs?
- Be weary of tarot readings over the phone. Some pricing layouts can be very misleading, where each additional minute may be more than the advertised prices. It is always best to get a reading in person rather than over the phone. If possible, pay in cash so that a credit card cannot be constantly charged.
What is going to be included?
- A tarot card reader is going to meet with you one on one in an intimate setting. They are going to be able to draw each card individually and tell you exactly what it means for your life. These cards can be related to work, school, relationships, and more. Basically, you can speak your mind and ask questions, and the reader will tell you what each card means.
- Some of the most common spreads that are available are going to include Annual Wisdom, Auru, Celtic Cross, Decision, Mayan, Past Life, Predictive and Tree of Life. Each spread is going to answer certain questions as well as reveal details about a past, etc.
How can I save money?
- Return customers can save up to 20% if you continue to go to the same reader. Be sure to ask the professionals on what kind of discounts you can receive over time.
- Because this is not a necessary service, you can save money by simply not getting a reading.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|