How Much Does a Thai Massage Cost?
A Thai massage is one of the many ways that we can treat our body to relaxation and therapeutic restoration. Throughout the tasks of our daily lives and the stress to which we fall victim, it is sometime necessary to take some time for ourselves and find some relief. Massaging is one way to soothe our stress, and one of the more popular types of massage is a Thai massage. This type of massage originates from Thailand and it involves stretching along with a deep massage. What is unique about this massage is that it is normally performed on the floor rather than a massage table. It should be noted that there is a rhythm involved when this type of massage is being performed. A full body massage usually lasts for a couple of hours.
How much is it?
- Different spas that offer the service have discretion on how much they will charge for a Thai massage. This price will be set according to the reputation and demand of the spa. A Thai massage can target different parts of the body, and this will also play a factor for the price difference of the massage. On average, a Thai massage that lasts around 60 minutes can cost anywhere from $50 to as much as $120.
- For example, an authentic Thai massage is offered by the spa ThaiMassageTemecula.com. They offer Thai and other massages such as Shiatsu and Swedish Oil massages. The services may be different, but they offer each at comparable prices. A massage can last from 1 to 2 hours and they charge $50 to $100 for it.
- ThaiMassageDenver.com is another spa that offers Thai massages. They can perform the massage within 1 to 2 hours and the price can be anywhere from $75 to $120. They also provide Thai massages in the workplace which lasts for 10 to 25 minutes for $90 to $100. If you want the massage to be performed within the comfort of your own home, they can do it for $100 to $120 for a three-hour session.
What is going to be included?
- All spas that offer a Thai massage offer several options to the customers. Customers can choose from several types of massage such as the Traditional Thai massage. The massage can target different parts of the body; depending on the client’s choice, the full service massage will be performed in the desired area.
- The person that will perform the massage will use all the necessary items for the massage such as aromatics and oil.
- The client will be able to use the facility where the massage will be performed. They will be given a bed and will be assigned a person that will perform the massage.
What are the extra costs?
- All massages have a set limit of time and within this time, the full massage will be performed. If you want to extend the number of minutes for the massage, you will have to pay extra for the added service.
- Additional charge may be collected if you opt to have the massage done in other locations such as your own home or workplace.
- Some spas expect a tip to be given to the masseuse when the service has been completed.
How can I save money?
- Some companies provide discounted prices for the service. One example is a company that offers prepaid gift certificates, which give their customers 10% discount from the regular price of the massage. Check out discount coupon services such as Groupon.com as this website always has spa coupons available in your area.
- If you get massages often, some spas may give you a discount for frequent service.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|