How Much Does a Wedding Band Tattoo Cost?
A wedding band tattoo is another thing that people can choose to help remember the day of their wedding. In addition to pictures and videos, wedding rings are a great way to look back on the commitments made. Some people, however, prefer not to wear an actual ring since it can be irritating or lost or stolen easily. Wedding band tattoos provide couples a more permanent display of their bond as the tattoos are inked to their skin and can only be removed by certain medical procedures. Wedding band tattoos can have plenty of designs which can range from simple to complicated designs. But since this is a symbol for eternity to most couples, they simply would rather have each others name tattooed on their finger. The price of a wedding band tattoo can be different depending on the design as well as the rate the tattoo artist charges for the design.
How much is it?
- The price for having wedding band tattoo can be different depending on several factors. The design of the tattoo is what would make the price very different. The rate of tattoo artists is also different which can also affect the cost of having a wedding band tattoo. On average, this tattoo can cost anywhere from $50 to $300 depending on the artist rendering the tattoo as well as the complexity of the design.
- For example, Sunset Strip Tattoo is a tattoo service that offers the service. According to their site, small tattoos which includes wedding bands can cost anywhere from $50 to $100 depending on the complexity of the design.
- Another establishment in the Hollywood area that offers tattooing service is Purple Panther Tattoos. The company specializes in full scale large tattoos but they also tattoo smaller designs such as wedding bands. Like other tattoo shops, they charge based on the complexity of the design and it can cost anywhere from $60 to $200.
- There are tattoo shops that charges per hour rather than by the design. Rising Dragon Tattoo is one of the establishments that offer the service and charges per hour. Depending on the number of hours the tattoo will be done the price of getting one can cost anywhere from $80 to $200.
What is going to be included?
- Before the process begins, the artist will meet with both the bride and groom. He/she will be able to draw up a drawing rendering on what it’s going to look like on your hand. The entire process, including the tattoo shouldn’t take no more than a few hours.
- Conceptualizing the design together with the tattoo artist will be included with the payment. The artist will also perform the procedure to both the bride and the groom.
What are the extra costs?
- To avoid infection, the person that has had tattoos inked on their skin would have to put appropriate ointments or medicines to the tattoo. This ointment will have to be applied for the next couple days.
How can I save money?
- Several tattoo artists provide their services. Check how ell they perform their job and choose a tattoo artist that offers it at the right price. It’s always best to talk with at least three services in the area to get a good idea.
- Some tattoo establishments offer unique promos to attract customers. They sometimes post printable flyers that can be downloaded and shown to the establishment for a discount.