How Much Do Wedding Cupcakes Cost?
Wedding cupcakes can either be served with wedding cake or can replace the wedding cake entirely. Wedding tradition are constantly changing and this is just one of many aspects of a wedding that can vary. Wedding cupcakes can take the form of a wedding cake since they are usually placed on pedestals of different shapes and sizes that can make them look like a wedding cake. There are several advantages in using wedding cupcakes compared to wedding cakes. First, there will be a variety of flavors that can be served since they are made individually. The second advantage is that there is no need to slice wedding cupcakes. The price of wedding cupcakes depends on the flavor as well as the quality of the ingredients used.
How much is it?
- On average, a cupcake for a large event such as a wedding can range anywhere from $1.60 to as much as $8 per cupcake. Wedding cupcakes can cost differently since they can be made using different types of ingredients. The quality of ingredients also varies and the price could also be different depending on this factor. The number of cupcakes sold per batch will also affect the price of the food item.
- Fresh Cupcakes is a company that sells different types of flavored cupcakes. They sell each cupcake for anywhere from $2 to $3 per cupcake, but they also sell cupcakes by the dozen which can cost up to $30, giving you at least $6 of savings. The company has 9 flavored cupcakes available, and they also sell mini and mega cupcakes priced anywhere from $15 per dozen to $18 per piece of the mega cupcake.
- Linda’s Kitchen is another company that also sells cupcakes with different flavors and variety. The cupcakes that they offer includes butter cream icing and a drop of flower for each cupcake. The cupcakes that they sell are regular cupcakes that can cost $2 to $3 while fancy cupcakes’ price can range anywhere from $4 to $5.
What is going to be included?
- When you purchase cupcakes, this will include basic toppings and icing designs that will be placed on top of the cupcakes. You will be able to choose from different flavors the seller provides.
- Before the wedding even begins, a representative from the bakery will be able to meet with you to let you sample, design, add extras, and more. Most cupcakes will be unique and designed according to the customized order.
What are the extra costs?
- Additional costs involves rental of the display stand that will be used to display the cupcakes. The price for the rental service for the display stand can range anywhere from $30 to $70.
- Additional toppings such as candy sprinkles will be considered an added cost for each cupcake purchased. The price can be anywhere from $1 to $2.
- If the cupcakes have to be delivered to the wedding venue the day of the special event, an additional delivery charge may be required.
Tips to know:
- Wedding cupcakes are only considered as alternative to a wedding cake. You can still opt to get a wedding cake if you like the wedding to be more traditional.
- Choose different colored cupcakes that would match your wedding’s theme; this will make the cupcakes pleasing to the eyes as well.
How can I save money?
- Try to find a supplier that can offer the wedding cupcakes at a more affordable price. There are many different bakeries that will be able to help you with your wedding needs. It is always best to consult with at least three bakeries in the area.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing!|