How Much Does a Weeping Cherry Tree Cost?
The weeping cherry tree is one of the many types of trees that we can plant. When most people think of trees, they almost always imagine green leaves; however, there are trees that do not bear the usual green leaves. Instead, they grow different colored leaves that perfectly compliment the surrounding green trees. One of these trees is the weeping cherry trees. These trees are considered to be very beautiful and pleasant to look at especially if they are blossoming. They grow anywhere between 20 to 40 feet. Because of the beauty of these trees, weeping cherry trees are fast becoming the tree of choice for people that would like to have landscaping done in their area. It is important to remember that these trees ideally grow in warm climates and without the proper weather, you may just be wasting your money. The weeping cherry trees are also considered to be high maintenance trees that need extra care due to their nature. The price of weeping cherry tree differs based on the store from which they will be purchased as well as the age of the tree.
How much is it?
- On average, a weeping cherry tree can cost anywhere from $50 to $125 for a tree under 4 feet, while a tree that is larger than 5 feet can start at $90 and cost as much as $300 for a mature tree. There are different types of weeping cherry trees that can make the price different. Some of the factors that are going to influence the price will be the height of the tree, the nursery selling it, as well as the quality.
- One type of weeping cherry tree is the snow weeping cherry tree, which has white blossoms. A 6 to 14 foot tree can start at $80. Trees that stand 7 to 10 feet are priced anywhere between $110 and $150. Taller trees that are from 10 to 14 feet can be purchased for $175 to $225 on average.
- Fast Growing Trees is an online retailer that offers different types of weeping cherry trees that have varying heights. The price of the weeping cherry tree that stands 3 to 4 feet high can be anywhere from $68 to $72. Weeping cherry trees that are 5 to 7 feet are sold for anywhere between $92 and $99.
- Willis Orchard Co is another establishment that sells weeping cherry trees. With them, a weeping cherry tree that stands at 3 to 4 feet can cost $40 to $45. Any weeping cherry tree that is 6 feet high will cost $100 to $105 and 7 foot trees are priced from $170 to $180.
What is going to be included?
- Depending on the nursery from which you will purchase the weeping cherry tree, the inclusions can be different. Some establishments guarantee their product and will replace it in case of damage as long as it is planted in ideal zones.
What are the extra costs?
- Since a weeping cherry tree can become larger than 40 feet, shipping charges in addition to the purchase price of the tree can be common if purchased from a local nursery.
- If you want to have the tree planted by a professional landscaper, additional fees can apply.
How can I save money?
- To save money, there are nurseries that offer the tree at discounted price if you purchase a certain number of trees. You can save up to 25% for the purchase. Always ask the nurseries for special deals.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|