How Much Do Yellow Diamonds Cost?
The yellow diamond is one of the many types of diamonds that can be found in the earth. The diamond is one of the many natural resources and, more specifically, one of the many gemstones that can be mined. The name “yellow diamond” is based on the color of the diamond itself. The price of the yellow diamond depends on the weight as well as how vivid the color is. The size of the yellow diamond can be factored in as well as a reason why the price can be different. The seller would also have complete discretion on how much they will sell the item for.
How much is it?
- On average, this type of diamond can cost upwards of $2,000 to $7,000 per carat. The cost of the yellow diamond is going to greatly vary on the quality, the jeweler selling it, as well as other various factors.
- The price of the yellow diamonds that weigh from .25 to 3 carat can range from $1,500 to $22,000. The value of diamonds is always calculated as price per carat. For example, this 3/4 ctw Natural Yellow Diamond Engagement Ring sold by Ultra Diamonds can retail for $2,300.
- For example, Leibish & Co is a store that sells different types of diamonds that includes yellow diamonds. They offer yellow diamonds with different clarity as well as shapes and weights. Diamonds that weigh from .29 to 2.40 can usually be priced anywhere from $1,220 to $19,200.
- Ice Store is another jeweler that sells yellow diamonds. This particular store offers natural GIA graded yellow diamonds which includes different varieties such as Fancy Yellow, Fancy Intense Yellow and Fancy Vivid Yellow. The weight of the yellow diamonds that they offer can range from 2 to 5 carats. Each yellow diamond also has different cuts, with sizes ranging from pear to radiant. The price of the yellow diamonds that they sell ranges from $3,500 to $9,000.
What is going to be included?
- The diamond is a very precious stone and the company that will ship it will place it in a specially marked package.
- Some companies that sell the diamonds would also provide a special message to the buyer.
- Most reputable jewelery stores are going to offer a limited time warranty that can protect the buyer from certain damages. They should also include a free initial resizing as well.
What are the extra costs?
- Additional cost involved in buying a yellow diamond is the shipping fee. Some companies can provide shipping for free as long as the minimum purchase requirement is met.
- If any issues happen in the future such as damage, a repair fee may be required if the ring is not under a warranty.
- These prices are for the diamonds themselves. The setting of the jewelry can affect the cost, whether is it set in a ring or necklace, and whether it is in gold, white gold, platinum, etc.
How can I save money?
- There are companies that offer the product at a discounted price. Check each online store to see what specials they offer as well as consider local outlet stores. While the quality of the diamond may not be the best, no one will be able to notice without the use of a microscope.
- Yellow diamonds can be more expensive and you may want to check other varieties such as diamonds that have different color or shape.
|Help us! Did you get a quote before? Did you make the purchase? Help our community by sharing! Every month, we choose a random comment and award them with a $25 Amazon.com gift card.|