How Much Do Bank of America Checks Cost?
Bank of America checks help you manage your finances the easy way. These checks can come in a variety of forms, designs and sizes.
How much is it?
- On average, the costs of Bank of America checks depend on the store, quantity, type, design and style of checks. The side tear type of checks retail for about $21, while duplicates sell for $25. Other retailers, not related to Bank of America, sells one box for about $11 to $21. The classic check type sells a box of singles for about $19, one box of duplicates costs for about $23. The top stub type retails for about $15 per box. Lastly, singles, which come with about 125 checks, sell for about $13. Parched checks cost from about $2 to $5, while everyday checks cost $6 to $10.
- According to fivecentnickel.com, a box of four duplicates will cost about $63.
What is going to be included?
- You can open a checking account by going to the bank; go online or thru the phone. When you choose to go to the bank you have to submit important documents to verify your person such as your Social Security number, your home address, your email address and home phone number, and account information for financing your new account.
- With an initial deposit to the type of checking account you opened, you enjoy different banking services such as transacting your business over the phone, online banking and using ATM. There are checking accounts to meet your personal requirements such as regular checking, interest-bearing checking account with tiered rates and Core checking account. Each account would have its individual initial required deposit, monthly maintenance fee and required daily and monthly balance. You can get and reorder Bank of America checks from your Bank of America account. You can call their customer service and order them.
- Consequently, you can order these checks online from online retailers and choose the design of your own checks. When ordering, you will need your Bank of America account and routing number. When you buy your checks, you are also required to provide your name and address, although some of this data is considered optional.
- There are various styles and designs to choose from based on your personal choices. You save a lot of time and effort, as well as costs when you order them online. You get your box of checks in designs of your choice. You get convenience and safe delivery of checks to you. You get free shipping.
What are the extra costs?
- Consider getting a fraud protection warranty and safeguard your checks from wrongful use. This can be an additional $2.25 per box of checks.
How can I save money?
- The more checks you purchase, the more you’re going to be able to save.
- Be on the lookout for special coupons and sales.
- Most of the time, you’re better off buying checks from a third-party company.
- The simpler the checks are, the more you’re going to save.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.