How Much Does the Bel-Air Country Club Cost?
The Bel-Air Country club is a private club offering a scenic 18 hole private golf course surrounded by hills and a beautiful landscape. It was founded in 1925 and the clubhouse was designed by the renowned architect Carleton Winslow. The golf course was later designed by William P. Bell and George C. Thomas. It is considered as one of the most challenging courses on the West Coast and is ranked among the top golf clubs in California.
How much is it?
- The cost of membership is kept highly confidential. However, through various resources, it is confirmed that the initiation fee is around $150,000 and monthly fees north of $1,000. It has been said that new members have to at least wait for a year and a half for the club membership after the date of application.
What is going to be included?
- The club also offers amenities such a swimming pool, tennis courts (2 clay courts and 2 green courts), a snack bar and a restaurant.
Tips to know:
- The club follows a strict dress code. Only full pants are allowed on the golf course with soft shoe spikes. No skirts or shorts are allowed. Also, there is a strict no cellphone policy, even in the parking lot.
- This club boasts members such as Jack Nicholson, Luke Wilson, Kelsey Grammer, Tom Cruise and Clint Eastwood.
- top100golf.blogspot.com breaks down the course with pictures from various holes.