How Much Does Belaire Rose Cost?
Officially labeled “Luc-Belaire Rare-Rosé,” this wine is typically a blend of the Grenache, Cinsault as well as Syrah grapes typically used to produce Provencal rosé wines. It is a rich, red-fruit-bouquet featuring an elegant palate of blackcurrant and strawberry. It’s dry and refreshing and with fine, delicate yet persistent bubbles, as well as an elegant, smooth-finish.
How much is it?
- The Luc-Belaire Rare Rosé ranges anywhere from around $27 to $35 for a 750ml bottle The 1500ml bottle of Belaire Rose retails for around $75.
What is going to be included?
- Belaire Rose is an easy drinking, fruit forward and elegant wine produced in the south of France. It is hand-crafted from a delicious, delicate blend of Cinsault, Grenache and Syrah grapes, France’s three most famous rose grapes, handpicked for their vibrant, fresh character. Every one of these three grapes adds something extra special to this sparkling wine and they have been aged for the perfect effervescence and then blended with a final 100 percent Syrah liqueur de dosage.
- Carefully aged prior to release, the blend has been imbued by means of a delightful effervescence, thereby resulting in a perfect harmony of aroma, body, taste and finish and a beautiful, deep-red sparkling Belaire Rosé with aromas of blackcurrant and strawberry.
What are the extra costs?
- Buying Belaire Rose online will typically attract additional shipping and handling fee for the order placed.
- In some cases, taxes may be applicable.
Tips to know
- Belaire Rose is produced according to the Charmat method and then aged in steel tanks for six months.
- This French rosé constitutes a blend of 90% Syrah, 5% Cinsault and 5% Grenache. A 100% dosage of Syrah outfitted Belaire Rose with a deep pink hue. It can be described as a dramatically fine-looking sparkling Rose: a rich and vibrant pink color.
- The Belaire Rose is refreshing but not too sweet. Wine drinkers can pair this sparkling wine with dark chocolate, cheese and more savory items like fish, other seafood, and even chicken.
How can I save money?
- The pricing, promotions and availability of Belaire Rose varies by store and online. You can shop around to get the best prices. You can also opt to buy the sparkling wine from a big box discount retailer whereby it can run you a very reasonably priced value.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.