How Much Does Ben and Jerrys Cost?
Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream made their debut back in 1978 when two guys named Ben and Jerry ventured out to create an ice cream business, not knowing it would one day turn out to be as legendary as their very many ice cream flavors.
From cow to factory, Ben and Jerry’s fresh dairy supply involves no growth hormones. This non-GMO ice cream brand is one of the most popular, yet affordable brands out there.
How much is it?
- A pint of Ben and Jerry’s found at a local grocery store will often cost about $3 to $4.
- For example, at Walgreens.com, the average pint retails for $5.
- As for the franchised stores, the costs are as followed:
|Small – $2.55|
|Regular – $3.25|
|Large – $3.95|
|SUNDAE & SPECIALTY SUNDAE PRICES|
|Delicious Sundaes – $4.49|
|Waffle Cone Sundae – $4.79|
|Banana Split Sundae – $5.99|
|Brownie Special Sundae – $4.79|
|Banana Fudge Royal Sundae – $4.99|
|Milk Shakes – $7.99|
|Ice Cream Floats – $6.99|
What is going to be included?
- New flavors include Hazed & Confused, a half chocolate, half hazelnut ice cream filled with chocolate fudge chips and a hazelnut fudge core. Another, the popular Candy Bar Pie, is a peanut butter ice cream with a sweet and salty pretzel swirl, fudge flakes, and chocolate nougat.
- Other new flavors include: Peanut Butter Fudge, Salted Caramel, Salted Caramel Blondie, Turtle Cheesecake, Cotton Candy, Pumpkin Cheesecake, That’s My Jam, Lazy Sunday, and Two Wild & Crazy Pies.
- Certain retailers carry its own exclusive brand. For instance, Target carries Peanut Butter World, while Walmart carries Mississippi Mud Pie.
What are the extra costs?
- Parties can be held at local franchise stores. The costs depend on the amount of servings, type of party and people attending. Each party will incur a $100 management fee and can range anywhere from $3.69 to as much as $6.99 per serving. For example, a Cup and Cone party will cost $4.19 per serving, while a Deluxe Sunday Party will cost $6.99 per serving.
Tips to know
- Don’t miss out on Ben and Jerry’s annual “free cone day” at any location on April 8th. One of the sweetest days of the year, every scoop show hands out free ice cream cones of any flavor to all their loving fans.
- For the company, experimenting with new flavors is a constant. Let them know which flavors you like best, and with enough votes, they may very well keep it as a permanent flavor like their famous “Phish Food” and “Half Baked” creations.
How can I save money?
- Be on the lookout for special coupons or local sales at grocery stores.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.