How Much Does the Blackhawk Country Club Cost?
The Blackhawk Country Club is a private club located in Danville, California, and is a 30-mile drive east of downtown San Francisco. The Falls course was designed by Ted Robinson in 1986.
How much is it?
- There are several levels of membership to the Blackhawk Country Club, starting at $7,500 per year for a Non-Equity Golf Membership. An Equity Golf Membership is more expensive, while the Tennis, Swim, and Social Memberships have variable costs which are more affordable than a Golf Membership.
What is going to be included?
- There are two versions of golf memberships available: Equity and Non-Equity. Equity members retain an asset based stake in the property and assets of the Blackhawk Country Club. Equity members have full access to the club and enjoy reciprocity with several other golf and country clubs across the United States. Non-Equity members still have full access to the entire Blackhawk Country Club and golf courses, but do not have reciprocity with other sites. The Social Membership grants access to the two dining facilities located at each of the golf course clubhouses as well as special events and conference rooms.
- In addition to golf memberships, there are also separate memberships for individual activities within the club including Tennis, Swim, and Social. The Tennis Membership grants access to the 20 tennis courts around the club, the sports complex, fitness center, dining areas and the pool. The Swim Membership grants access to the 4,500 square foot pool, fitness center, and dining areas.
- The club offers 36 holes of golf, separated into two courses: the Lakeside and the Falls. The Lakeside course is an 18-hole, par 72 course that covers 6,835 yards of rye grass. It has a rating of 74.1 and a slope rating of 136. Lakeside was redesigned in 2001 by the firm of Graves and Pascusso. The Falls course is also an 18-hole, par 72 course, and is similar in length, covering 6,738 yards. It has a rating of 72.5 and a slope rating of 132. The Falls course was designed by Ted Robinson in 1986.
- Amenities at the course include the two par 72 golf courses, a swimming pool pool, 20 hard surface tennis courts, two racquetball courts, an indoor basketball court, two clubhouses, each with their own dining facilities and special event and conference rooms, and a fitness center with treadmills, elliptical machines, stair masters, exercise bikes, and several adjustable weight machines.
What are the extra costs?
- Group and private lessons may incur additional costs.
- Events throughout the year can be an additional cost to consider.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.