How Much Does the Cameron Park Country Club Cost?
The Cameron Park Country Club is located near El Dorado and Folsom Hills, approximately 1,300 feet in the foothills of Cameron Hills, California. It has a challenging yet beautiful 18 hole golf course that was designed in 1962 by Bert Stamps and is currently under Jason Pointdexter’s management.
How much is it?
- Associate Members: The initiation fee is $1,000 and has a monthly fee of $322.50.
- Social Members: The initiation fee is $500 and has a monthly fee of $ 152.50.
- Golf Proprietary Members: The initiation fee is $5,000 and has a monthly fee of $550.
- Single Golf Members: The initiation cost is $5,000 and has a monthly fee of $395.
- Dorado Members: The initiation fee is $5,000 and has a monthly fee of $550.
- Young Executive Members: The initiation fee is $3,000 and has a monthly fee of $345.
This club offers the following memberships: associate, social, golf proprietary, single, dorado, teenage and young executive. The inclusions are as follows:
- Golf Proprietary Membership: This membership has voting rights, is accessible and transferable only in accordance with the provisions of the Bylaws. It provides full club access to the entire family.
- Dorado Membership: Available to candidates ages 40 and above. It is a non-proprietary Golf Membership that entitles the entire family to have full club access
- Single Golfer Membership: Available to candidates ages 40 and above. Membership provides full golf privileges to one family member and full club access for the entire family.
- Young Executive Membership: Available to candidates between the ages of 21 and 39, inclusive. This membership gives the entire family full club access.
- Associate Membership: It provides access to all the clubs facilities and amenities to include golf privileges that are limited to four times per month.
- Social Membership: It provides access to all the clubs facilities and amenities to include golf privileges limited to six rounds that are shared, per month. Three guests per round are allowed per month but they must pay green fees.
- Teenage Membership: It is offered to individuals between the age of 13 and 20 and gives access to golf course and driving range after 1.00 pm.
What is going to be included?
- Amenities include the golf course, golf practice facility, pro shop, two tennis courts, fitness center, swimming pool, clubhouse, dining and all social related events and activities.
What are the extra costs?
- Each membership has a minimum quarterly food and beverage fee. This fee ranges from $120 to $150 per quarter.
- Private lessons may incur additional costs.
- Events held throughout the year could be an additional fee.
How can I save money?
- New members often receive credits. Check with the membership offer to see what offers are available. For example, new members in the past received a 6-month cart lease for free.