How Much Does the Cold Springs Golf & Country Club Cost?
The Cold Springs Country Club was founded nearly five decades ago in Placerville, California. The founders purchased the property from the Browns and launched the golf course officially in 1960 with Bob West as the President and Stanley Barker as Vice-President. It was designed by John Sarlo, who was also a founding member. In 1978, another nine holes were added by Bert Stamps – a well-known golf course architect.
How much is it?
- The costs will depend on the type of membership one applies for. For example, the single junior membership is $150 per month. The regular membership, on the other hand, will cost $230 per month.
What is going to be included?
- Memberships allow members to play golf at over 100 golf courses nationally by paying only the cart fee. Other membership benefits include unlimited tee times, food and catering for events for members and non-members.
- Amenities at the club include the golf course, putting greens, chipping greens, driving range, clubhouse with restaurant, bar, snack bar, beverage cart, electro-cart for hire, lockers, golf lessons and a fully stocked pro shop.
What are the extra costs?
- Private and group lessons will be an additional cost. Golf lessons range from $25 to $45 per 1/2 hour, or $225 for six lessons.
- Cart fees range from $10 to $20 per round, or $30 to $60 per month.
- Locker storage is $5 per month.
- Range balls are $2 to $5 per bucket. A one-year pass can be purchased for $175 to $300.
- Guest fees range from $25 to $50.
- Tournaments held throughout the year can be an additional cost.
Tips to know:
- The club has about 430 members.