How Much Does the Del Paso Country Club Cost?
The Del Paso Country Club, located in Sacramento, California, was established in 1916. Its layout was drawn by Architect J.A Harold with William Murcell kicking off its construction. To attain a modern look, it underwent a $10 million renovation assignment with the inventive help of architect Kyle Philips, who got the job done in 18 months. Del Paso is a private golf club and is owned by the members it serves.
How much is it?
- According to a country club report on ClubandResortBusiness.com, the club first slashed its initiation fee from $75,000 to $45,000 in December of 2009 and further dropped it from $45,000 to $25,000 four years later in December of 2013. According to the report, the price reduction in 2013 gave to life nine new proprietary memberships. The non-proprietary category is in the $10,000 range.
The golf club offers the following membership options
- Proprietary Golf Membership: This category gives the member access to the golf course, fitness center and all club occasions. The swimming pool and practice area privileges are all extended to family members.
- Junior Golf Membership: Designed for junior members between 21 to 40 years old. This member will have access the fitness center, golf course and swimming pool. The same privileges are enjoyed by family members as per the club membership rules.
- Senior Golf Membership: Designed for members who are 65 years or older. A senior golf member is granted access to the golf course, practice area, fitness center, swimming pool and has the privileges to all club events. Family members enjoy full privileges in accordance with the club’s general rules. There will be no guest access during proprietary times.
- Club 20: This is designed specifically for members between 20 to 29 years old. These members are given access to the golf course, fitness center, practice area,swimming pool and all club events. The golf course is accessible five times per month dependent on the non-proprietary tee time roster.
- Social Membership: This category allows the member full rights to the fitness center, clubhouse, swimming pool and all club events. Privileges extended to family members as well as social members are all defined in the club’s bylaws. This category offers no golf access for members.
What is going to be included?
- The club offers a fitness center with classes, free weight, cardiovascular equipment, lock room facilities and personal trainers. The club also offers the 18-hole golf course, practice facility and swimming pool.
What are the extra costs?
- Personal training, offered within the fitness center, will be an additional cost.
- Tournaments and events held throughout the year can be an additional cost.