How Much Does the Diablo Country Club Cost?
The Diablo Country Club was established in May 1914 on land that had been earlier purchased by Robert Noble Burgess in 1912. The course was originally designed by Jack Neville in collaboration with William Watson. The course is located in a stunning countryside with features such as the Las Trampas Range and Mt. Diablo. The club has served as host to the Northern California Open Championships, USGA Amateur Championship qualifiers and US Open qualifiers. It occupies 115 acres of land, which is part of the 600 acre Oak Park Farm.
How much is it?
- Regular Membership: initiation fee is $72,500, with transfer fee being 40% of $72,500. $650 in monthly dues.
- Junior Executive Membership: The initiation fee is $72,500.
- Associate Membership: The initiation fee is $7,500, which is non-refundable. The membership is $385 per month.
- Social Membership: The initiation fee is $1,000, which is non-refundable. The membership is $220 per month.
The club offers the following memberships
- Regular Membership: the members have proprietary interests in the club’s property and assets. The member is entitled to one vote and the right to hold office. The privileges include full access to golf, swimming, tennis, self-serve fitness center and the clubhouse.
- Junior Executive: for members between the ages of 21 and 39. Has a non-proprietary interest with a half vote and no right to hold office. All other privileges are similar to those of regular members.
- Associate Membership: this is non-proprietary, non-office holding and non-voting. The only privileges are access to the clubhouse, pool and self-serve fitness center. Tennis and golf privileges are not included. This membership can be improved to junior associate or regular later.
- Social Membership: it is a non-voting, non-proprietary and non-office holding membership. Members have access to the clubhouse, pool and self-serve fitness center. Golf and tennis privileges are not included. The membership may be converted to either associate, junior executive or regular later.
What is going to be included?
- The amenities at the club include tennis courts, bocce ball as well as swim and fitness facilities.
What are the extra costs?
- A $100 annual tournament fee.
- $275 quarterly food and beverage minimum applies to all memberships.
- Cart storage is $130 per month
- $760 annual trail fee.
- $15 per month for club storage.
- $30 per month for a locker.
- $10 to $18 to rent a cart.
- Guest fees range from $2 to $6 per person when accessing tennis or swimming pool.
- Green fees range from $75 to $85
Tips to know:
- If no memberships are available at the time of applying, the nominee may be placed on a wait list.
How can I save money?
- Special promotions may be available for incoming members. Talk with the membership committee to see if any promotions are currently available.