How Much Does a Dimple Piercing Cost?
A dimple piercing is a facial piercing done on the two sides of the cheek. Since many get this piercing to “fake” their dimples, it is referred to as a dimple piercing.
How much is it?
- There are several factors that can affect the cost of having your dimple pierced. The price will usually depend on the talent and skill of the person piercing the dimple. Another factor is the geographical location of the shop where the piercing will be performed. The price will also be determined by the jewelry with which you choose to be pierced. On average, this type of piercing can cost anywhere from $40 to as much as $60.
- For example, TommyTBodyPiercing.com is a piercing shop that provide dimple piercing services among other services. They are located in Huntington Beach, California, and offer a variety of other body art services aside from piercings. The price of dimple piercing as listed on their site can range from $50 to $60.
- Spider-Bite.com is another shop that offers dimple piercing services. It should be noted that people only 18 years old and above can have this procedure performed unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. The price of dimple piercing offered by this shop can range anywhere from $40 to $45. They do not include jewelry and aftercare products with the price.
What is going to be included?
- The person that will pierce your dimple would perform the procedure using sanitized equipment while wearing gloves. The price would also include the labor and the equipment that the piercing artist will use.
- The artist usually has a shop where the procedure will be performed. They will provide you with a chair and a mirror as well as basic first aid kit should anything out of the ordinary happen, although this is extremely rare.
- The artist would also provide the basic piece of jewelry that he will place in the pierced dimple. This is usually made of sanitized stainless steel, although you have the option to change the type of jewelry depending on your preference.
What are the extra costs?
- If you do not like the type of jewelry that the artist put in the piercing, you can purchase different types of jewelries. These are considered to be an additional cost. You can also purchase extra pieces of jewelry so you can change your piercing every once in a while.
- Make sure that you keep the wound is cleaned up properly and that you purchase any aftercare products that the artist suggests. This will help you avoid infection of the pierced area.
- Some shops expect a tip for the artist when the procedure is complete. This will not be included in the base price.
Tips to know:
- Make sure that when you get your dimple pierced, the establishment performing it is reputable. Also, ask your artist if he sanitizes the equipment and watch every move he makes. Do not allow the process to continue if you see something suspicious.
How can I save money?
- Save money by going to a piercing shop close to your area. This way you do not have to drive a long distance from your location to get your dimple pierced. Also, if there are multiple shops in your area, check the one that has the cheapest services while offering the most reputable service.
- Consider looking for local piercing shops on deal sites such as Groupon.com. Deals such as 40% or more off can be found here quite often.