How Much Does a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Cost?
Dyson vacuum cleaners are widely used bagless vacuum cleaners that are known for its root cyclone technology. Based out of England, Dyson has been offering a wide range of vacuum cleaners with an emphasis on a modern look and advanced cleaning technology. Dyson vacuum cleaners are available in several different types and models.
How much does it cost?
- The cost of Dyson vacuum cleaners at Dyson online store range from $200 to $700. The costs will depend on the type, features included, capacity and where it’s purchased from.
- At Walmart.com, various types and models of Dyson vacuums cost in the range of $199 to $699.
What is going to be included?
- Dyson bagless vacuum cleaners are designed to trap dust and dirt from floors inside a canister that is then emptied into a trash bin. Dyson vacuum cleaners come in various types: upright, canister, cordless, and handheld.
- Different models are also available, such as Animal, Origin, Multi-Floor, and Motorhead.
- All Dyson vacuum cleaners make use of the root cyclone technology, in which all the air sucked into the vacuum, as well as the dust and dirt, is fed into the cones found on top of the appliance’s dust canister.
- The key parts of a Dyson vacuum cleaner include the brush bar, air intake, height adjustment, powerful electric motor, transparent plastic dust collection bin, air hose, and, cyclone.
- Depending on the model, there are two tiers of cyclones built into a unit, with one row positioned over the other. This design helps in separating smaller particles from the air, increasing the amount of dirt that goes into the canister.
What are the extra costs?
- Dyson vacuum cleaner tools are available to those who need to find accessories that fit their Dyson vacuum cleaner. These include: tangle-free turbine tool ($69.99), Dyson groom tool ($69.99), carbon fiber soft dusting brush ($39.99), reach under tool ($49.99), articulating hard floor tool ($49.99), flexi crevice tool ($29.99), soft dusting brush ($29.99), mattress tool ($29.99), multi-angle brush ($34.99), and, stiff bristle brush ($19.99). Cleaning solutions are also available such as Dyzolv Spot Cleaner ($12.99) and Zorb carpet cleaning powder ($12.99). Cleaning tools and kits such as the following are also offered: Asthma and Allergy Kit ($69.99), Home Cleaning Kit – $64.95, and, Car Cleaning Kit ($84.99).
Tips to know:
- Consider weight and noise before purchasing a Dyson vacuum cleaner. Some Dyson vacuum cleaners may produce too much for your preference. Before choosing a model, make sure to check for online reviews that describe the unit in detail, especially in terms of decibel levels. Also, a Dyson vacuum cleaner may also be too heavy for you. Check the technical specifications to find out how heavy it is and how much dust will fit into the unit’s canister.
- Dyson has a 30-day money back policy for products purchased from Dyson Direct. In order to get a full refund, the product must be returned within 30 days. Dyson Direct will pay for return freight only during instances of company error.
- All upright and canister Dyson vacuum cleaners come with a five-year warranty on parts and labor, while the cordless machines are covered for two years parts and labor warranty. Customers who purchase Dyson vacuum cleaners will have their warranty registered automatically by Dyson without having to fill in any forms.
How can I save money?
- Dyson vacuum cleaner owners who upgrade their unit by purchasing any of the select Dyson vacuums can get a V6 trigger ($199 value) for free. This special offer can be availed by purchasing a cordless or upright vacuum cleaner unit. This includes free shipping.
- Dyson offers free shipping for vacuum cleaner purchases.
Advertising Disclosure: This content may include referral links. Please read our disclosure policy for more info.